GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas

+7
rooneypoo
Bramlet07
LeCaptain
Phoenix30
M_Christopher
PKC
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://twitter.com/ajcthrashers

According to this twitter.

2Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Re: Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I bet it's Turco for Lehtinen.

3Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Re: Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:31 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Visnevsky and a 4th is what I hear.

4Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Re: Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:31 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:I bet it's Turco for Lehtinen.

Doubt it.

5Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Re: Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:35 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Probably for Brunnstrom and a pick

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

6Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Re: Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

This was talked about at the 1st break but I couldnt catch it all as I had to help the boy with the wii.

7Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Re: Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:02 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

PKC wrote:Visnevsky and a 4th is what I hear.

Nice job, thats what it is, apparently they're just waiting on a confirmation call.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

8Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Re: Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:14 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

M_Christopher wrote:
PKC wrote:Visnevsky and a 4th is what I hear.

Nice job, thats what it is, apparently they're just waiting on a confirmation call.

If Chicago's agitator is worth his paycheque, he lets Turco know about the trade in the next period.

9Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Re: Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If not Turco now, do they risk Lehtonen and Stephan? Or do they keep Turco and see how this kid works out?

Odd move.

10Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Re: Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:27 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:If not Turco now, do they risk Lehtonen and Stephan? Or do they keep Turco and see how this kid works out?

Odd move.

A lot of speculation that Philly is serious about trading for Turco. Interesting.

11Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Re: Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:29 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

How does Philly find 5M of cap space?

12Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Re: Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:13 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

marakh wrote:How does Philly find 5M of cap space?

Yeah, I also don't understand how that would work.

13Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Re: Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.capgeek.com/charts.php?Team=24

Am I wrong to think Ratche or whatever his name is is injured? Or is it Simon Gagne, but what a crap trade that would be for Philly. Who else could it be?

14Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Re: Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:17 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

marakh wrote:How does Philly find 5M of cap space?

Maybe Briere or Hartnell?

15Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Empty Re: Kari Lehtonen traded to Dallas Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:22 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Could Montreal make a move for him? He could be a good mentor to one of the young guys and since his contract expires this year, he could be re-signed fairly cheap.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum