GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clutch gets an early B-day gift.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clutch gets an early B-day gift. Empty Clutch gets an early B-day gift. Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:54 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I know I'm horribly biased but how can you not be a proud and happy daddy when your daughter (16 months old) does this for you.

She has been able to count to 10 for a couple of weeks now but, she took yesterday evening as her opportunity to actually do it using her Abacus. She grabbed one piece at a time and counted all the way to 9. I personally like to think of it as she stopped at 9 because my Birthday is the 9th but in reality there were only 9 pieces to count on that particular wire.

I know it's not as impressive as her crawling on mothers day but it's still a huge milestone. She actually counted objects rather than just saying the numbers.

HappyDance1 Dancing :KKK:

- Unknown Author

2Clutch gets an early B-day gift. Empty Re: Clutch gets an early B-day gift. Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:14 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I know I'm horribly biased but how can you not be a proud and happy daddy when your daughter (16 months old) does this for you.

She has been able to count to 10 for a couple of weeks now but, she took yesterday evening as her opportunity to actually do it using her Abacus. She grabbed one piece at a time and counted all the way to 9. I personally like to think of it as she stopped at 9 because my Birthday is the 9th but in reality there were only 9 pieces to count on that particular wire.

I know it's not as impressive as her crawling on mothers day but it's still a huge milestone. She actually counted objects rather than just saying the numbers.

HappyDance1 Dancing :KKK:

That's cute. Soon enough, with some improved counting skills, she can start filing your taxes for you. You'd save a fortune on hiring accountants.

3Clutch gets an early B-day gift. Empty Re: Clutch gets an early B-day gift. Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:19 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice! Another one to add to the list:

So far she's going to be

1 - Opera Singer
2 - Captain of Team Canada Women's Hockey team
3 - Prime Minister of Canada
4 - Member of a Symphony Orchestra

And now a Chartered Accountant.

You gotta have something to fall back on right?

- Unknown Author

4Clutch gets an early B-day gift. Empty Re: Clutch gets an early B-day gift. Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:29 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is so true of my path as my daughter gets older Smile

There are three stages of man: He believes in Santa Claus; he doesn’t believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.

http://www.coolnsmart.com/funny_men_quotes/

- Unknown Author

5Clutch gets an early B-day gift. Empty Re: Clutch gets an early B-day gift. Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:24 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's adorable... Clutch gets an early B-day gift. 226479

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum