GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cap'n Clutch - Euro-trip Aug 4, 09 to Aug 25, 09

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey all,

I just thought I should let everyone know that I will be out of the country from August 4th to August 25th inclusive to visit family in Switzerland and France that have yet to meet our daughter.

I'm pretty sure I will have little to no internet access during that time and I will continue to be on vacation once I return from Europe until after labour day so I won't be around much then either. I trust the other Co-Founders can handle anything that comes up while I'm away.

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

time to raise a little hell, I mean, keep the status quo of intelligent hockey talk and no bickering evil :^^^^:

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Have a great trip. Check in if you can... if not, no worries.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:time to raise a little hell, I mean, keep the status quo of intelligent hockey talk and no bickering evil :^^^^:

Operation "Desert Troll" will come into effect August 4th...but you didn't hear it from me.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:time to raise a little hell, I mean, keep the status quo of intelligent hockey talk and no bickering evil :^^^^:

Operation "Desert Troll" will come into effect August 4th...but you didn't hear it from me.

sweet, am game, will be reporting for duty a little bit later, vacay keeps me away until Aug 10, but will be reporting for troll duty at that point. Sarcasm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:
PKC wrote:

sweet, am game, will be reporting for duty a little bit later, vacay keeps me away until Aug 10, but will be reporting for troll duty at that point. Sarcasm

Hahaha, I'll keep your seat on the troll-mobile more than warm enough for you upon your return.

'Russ he's not going to pork her'

...best line from Eurpean Vacation.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Have fun Clutch!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum