GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 21st, 2010

+24
Number Twenty Nine
SDH89
Bramlet07
sennies1980
sens4win
SeawaySensFan
Urkie
KidKarlsson
Riprock
Hoags
The Silfer Server
TheAvatar
PKC
asq2
LeCaptain
Hayden
beedub
PTFlea
SensHulk
wprager
Flo The Action
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Prediction for the game.

GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 21st, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap240%GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 21st, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 40% [ 8 ]
GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 21st, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap245%GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 21st, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 45% [ 9 ]
GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 21st, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap210%GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 21st, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 10% [ 2 ]
GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 21st, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 21st, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 20]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Michallica wrote:
shabbs wrote:Yeah, not exactly a huge draw on a Thursday night... the Blues are still probably suffering from "bottom dweller" stigma.

Regardless, the sens reduced prices and have won the last four, including perhaps the biggest victory of the year against chicago. You'd think the sales would be better than this....

$14 for a ticket is awesome. I'd totally be over it....but I got class with mandatory attendance GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 21st, 2010 - Page 3 489887
That is an awesome price. Wow.

If I wasn't 5 hours away...

A while back when I asked if you could hear me scream, you said you were 3 hours from Kanata. So when did you move? Sarcasm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:I doubt we're even favoured. Maybe by a little, but not much. The Blues are a good road team, we're a good home team. Our record is a little better, but not enough to call this a cakewalk.

The Blues will be tired after the game tonight and having to travel; the Sens will have had time to relax.

The Blues are 3-6-2 against the East.

The Sens have scored considerably more goals, and while they have given up a lot more, their team defense and goaltending have been excellent over the winning streak.

Team-lead-wise, we are ahead in every category except goaltending stats, and I already mentioned that a good outing will get Elliott over the .900 line. A little added incentive.

Brad Boyes went from 43 goals, to 33, to a projected 16 this season. He and Cheechoo could write a book.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:I doubt we're even favoured. Maybe by a little, but not much. The Blues are a good road team, we're a good home team. Our record is a little better, but not enough to call this a cakewalk.

Their road record is something like 12-6 but they are 3-6 against the East (all road games). So while they are fantastic on the road in the West (9-0, really?) they are poor against Eastern teams.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
The Blues will be tired after the game tonight and having to travel; the Sens will have had time to relax.

The Sens have scored considerably more goals, and while they have given up a lot more, their team defense and goaltending have been excellent over the winning streak.

Team-lead-wise, we are ahead in every category except goaltending stats, and I already mentioned that a good outing will get Elliott over the .900 line. A little added incentive.

Brad Boyes went from 43 goals, to 33, to a projected 16 this season. He and Cheechoo could write a book.

Yeah really, I'll take Boyes over Cheechoo though - no problem at all. Ahhhhh!

As for the game, I'm just trying to temper people's enthusiasm a little. It'll be tough.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Their road record is something like 12-6 but they are 3-6 against the East (all road games). So while they are fantastic on the road in the West (9-0, really?) they are poor against Eastern teams.

Does that sound right? Only 9 games in your own conference?

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

2-0 Blues already - came out flying.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is Kariya a target for a team? I'd love to get him, but our lack of cap space is an issue.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Michallica wrote:
shabbs wrote:Yeah, not exactly a huge draw on a Thursday night... the Blues are still probably suffering from "bottom dweller" stigma.

Regardless, the sens reduced prices and have won the last four, including perhaps the biggest victory of the year against chicago. You'd think the sales would be better than this....

$14 for a ticket is awesome. I'd totally be over it....but I got class with mandatory attendance GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 21st, 2010 - Page 3 489887
That is an awesome price. Wow.

If I wasn't 5 hours away...

A while back when I asked if you could hear me scream, you said you were 3 hours from Kanata. So when did you move? Sarcasm
As odd as that sounds... I'm sure I would have said 5 or 5.5 hours away, not three.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:These guys are intensely good on the road. Focus! Vertigo
And we're pretty good at home too.

Smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

Does that sound right? Only 9 games in your own conference?

That's just home games, and I left out the OTLs since I didn't remember how many and didn't bother looking up.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

blues winning against the habs 3-2... hope they can win that way they can be satisfied and tired for us to pray on evil

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:blues winning against the habs 3-2... hope they can win that way they can be satisfied and tired for us to pray on evil

Laugh1 Me too.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Die Habs Die!!!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

habs lost in OT.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Die Habs Die!!!

Laughing3

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Die Habs Die!!!

Not that I think you don`t have enough rep points, but this should be +10 GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Jan. 21st, 2010 - Page 3 270956

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

This'll be a tough game, but the Blues seemed to fade as the game progressed. Hopefully they're tired from tonight's win.

David Backes is really good.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

Yeah, that 35 minute flight...what a doozy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum