GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Andy Murray fired

+5
shabbs
PKC
PTFlea
wprager
Riprock
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray fired Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:20 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

rooneypoo wrote:
wprager wrote:By the way, you still can't say Hitchcock?

I was just playing it safe. I didn't notice until yesterday, either, that my avatar has been missing for some time. Smile

I think your avatar was missing ever since that haircut picture appeared. Smile

17Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray fired Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:20 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

rooneypoo wrote:

I was just playing it safe. I didn't notice until yesterday, either, that my avatar has been missing for some time. Smile

18Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray fired Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:22 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

?

19Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray fired Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

20Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray fired Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:30 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

As long as he has that power mustache, I'm content.

Insert "George Parros's mustache" in place of "Chuck" for all Chuck Norris jokes and watch hilarity ensue. Smile

21Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray fired Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:14 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Blues fans seem to be very happy about this.

22Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray fired Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hemlock wrote:The old vote of confidence kiss of death rears it's ugly head again :x

Hitchcock.

23Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray fired Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:33 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Mishandled by the Blues, IMO. Why make a public statement about chastising the players wanting a new coach. They then go ahead and fire the poor Dung.

Andy Murray fired - Page 2 489887

24Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray fired Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:57 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

New coach, same result. Blues got spanked by the Hawks 6-3. Guess it wasn't the coach eh?

Wink

25Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray fired Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It almost never is. Fire the mascot, the organist, the trainer -- never the players.

26Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray fired Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i hope they don't fire hitchcock next cuz if he stays there is no way filatov stays there and that means...

27Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray fired Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:45 pm

shabbs wrote:New coach, same result. Blues got spanked by the Hawks 6-3. Guess it wasn't the coach eh?

Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Icon_wink

Hard for the coach to make any impact when he takes over the job (at least officially) the same morning as the game. Granted, the players should have come up with a ballsy effort to impress the new guy since it seems they got their wish - Murray fired.

28Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray fired Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:12 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hemlock wrote:
shabbs wrote:New coach, same result. Blues got spanked by the Hawks 6-3. Guess it wasn't the coach eh?

Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Icon_wink

Hard for the coach to make any impact when he takes over the job (at least officially) the same morning as the game. Granted, the players should have come up with a ballsy effort to impress the new guy since it seems they got their wish - Murray fired.
True but you'd think they'd have at least come up with some sort of effort. I guess the players got sick and tired of him and were no longer listening.

29Andy Murray fired - Page 2 Empty Re: Andy Murray fired Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Chicago is a good team, though. And all it takes is a bit of an off game by one player (the goalie -- maybe he was a Murray supporter Smile )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum