GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Empty Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:05 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Just a small highlight that Meszaros was on the ice for two of the Penguins goals last night.

Also, while visiting the Bolts site to check out how he did, they is a VERY NICE video feature of the bolt girls you can check out.

http://lightning.nhl.com/ TAB 5

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

:D SWEET!!!

I think our marketing department needs to take a trip to Tampa. Perhaps I am sexist but that is good fun for all. Even the Amish would agree that is better than the stupid Centurian debacle of the 2008 playoffs....

Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Debacl10 squirrel

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MurderOnIce wrote:I think our marketing department needs to take a trip to Tampa. Perhaps I am sexist but that is good fun for all. Even the Amish would agree that is better than the stupid Centurian debacle of the 2008 playoffs....

Hahahahah. The monkey's peeing on the little, tiny Youtube screen.

Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals 1112_3 squirrel

504Heater wrote:
MurderOnIce wrote:I think our marketing department needs to take a trip to Tampa. Perhaps I am sexist but that is good fun for all. Even the Amish would agree that is better than the stupid Centurian debacle of the 2008 playoffs....

Hahahahah. The monkey's peeing on the little, tiny Youtube screen.

Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals 1112_3 squirrel

Mezaros' hair looks quite absorbant. I hope you gave the monkey enough banana daquiris to saturate it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

MurderOnIce wrote:
Mezaros' hair looks quite absorbant. I hope you gave the monkey enough banana daquiris to saturate it.

I almost tinkled my pants there. Hilarious.

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

Mezaros' finished +1 - pretty misleading blog.

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Hayden wrote:Mezaros' finished +1 - pretty misleading blog.
More like -1. Here is the game summary. On the ice for two goals against and on the ice for 1 for:

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20082009/GS010009.HTM

Who's misleading who?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

25 minutes too. So...that means he's playing penalty kill. Yikes, look out, he's in for a whale of a surprise this year.

10Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Empty Re: Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:
More like -1. Here is the game summary. On the ice for two goals against and on the ice for 1 for:

Who's misleading who?

You don't get dinged for a - when a powerplay goal goes in, but the fact that he's on the PK is uproariously funny.

11Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Empty Re: Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:47 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:
jamvan wrote:

Who's misleading who?

You don't get dinged for a - when a powerplay goal goes in, but the fact that he's on the PK is uproariously funny.
I guess I stand corrected then.

My apologies Hayden

What a stupid stat then. squirrel

12Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Empty Re: Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:51 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:

My apologies Hayden

What a stupid stat then. squirrel[/quote]

The monkey is pissed today. Literally and figuratively. :D

13Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Empty Re: Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:01 pm

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

No worries - you made it up to me with the lightning website (tab 5)

14Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Empty Re: Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:02 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:
jamvan wrote:

My apologies Hayden

The monkey is pissed today. Literally and figuratively. :D[/quote]
The slogan of the site can be change to "Home of the Pissing Monkey"... Razz

15Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Empty Re: Meszaros on the ice for two Pitt goals Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:03 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:
504Heater wrote:
jamvan wrote:

My apologies Hayden

The monkey is pissed today. Literally and figuratively. :D
The slogan of the site can be change to "Home of the Pissing Monkey"... Razz[/quote]

LOL...hmmm...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum