GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+25
Sens4thecup
Hockeyhero22000
cain69
rooneypoo
pgood
beerandsens
Urkie
SensGirl11
Phoenix30
Hayden
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
Sens19
asq2
TheAvatar
Riprock
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Oh my, make that 5. When will they put in Price?

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

6 you mean? wow.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:4 unanswered goals...

Not yet. If the Habs score next then only 3 of them will be unanswered.
Six unanswered goals!!! HA HA!

Man. Habs suck.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

***The 09-10 Official Tank Thread*** - "The sooner we accept, the sooner we win"

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=726397

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 32 62136

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:6 you mean? wow.

Until the game is over you can't know how many of those are unanswered. If the Habs score to make it 6-3 then 5 are unanswered, but the 6th one is answered.

You can certainly say "6 in a row" and not have to worry what happens next. My bugaboo is with hockey announcers who throw around the "unanswered" term too freely.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So 6 unanswered is what it ended up being. It's safe to say now because the game is over Smile

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Rangers got a shortie last night... but not only was it a shortie... they were down 2 men. Wow.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So, we're back in 7th spot in the East now after the Rags' win last night. 1 point behind them.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Rangers got a shortie last night... but not only was it a shortie... they were down 2 men. Wow.

4 on 3

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

marakh wrote:
shabbs wrote:Rangers got a shortie last night... but not only was it a shortie... they were down 2 men. Wow.

4 on 3
Was it?

Bah.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's still unacceptable.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:6 you mean? wow.

Until the game is over you can't know how many of those are unanswered. If the Habs score to make it 6-3 then 5 are unanswered, but the 6th one is answered.

You can certainly say "6 in a row" and not have to worry what happens next. My bugaboo is with hockey announcers who throw around the "unanswered" term too freely.
It's unanswered at the time of posting... that is all that matters.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
marakh wrote:

4 on 3
Was it?

Bah.

Callahan made Markov and Bergeron look like turtles.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

marakh wrote:
shabbs wrote:
marakh wrote:

4 on 3
Was it?

Bah.

It was a thing of beauty.

And Avery made Georges look like a punk.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:
marakh wrote:
shabbs wrote:
marakh wrote:

4 on 3
Was it?

Bah.

It was a thing of beauty.

And Avery made Georges look like a punk.

I didnt think the figth was that bad... Georges got some good one's in pretty even bougth... And Redden didnt look too good against Pouliot either...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:So, we're back in 7th spot in the East now after the Rags' win last night. 1 point behind them.

Ahem!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:So, we're back in 7th spot in the East now after the Rags' win last night. 1 point behind them.

Ahem!

Crazy how it changes almost daily. What a huge win today - whew.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:

Ahem!
And now we're back in 6th!

YAHOO!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum