GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

+25
Sens4thecup
Hockeyhero22000
cain69
rooneypoo
pgood
beerandsens
Urkie
SensGirl11
Phoenix30
Hayden
caissie_1
Tuk Tuk
beedub
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
PKC
Sens19
asq2
TheAvatar
Riprock
PTFlea
LeCaptain
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?id=2958&hubname=nhl-blackhawks

Holy cow, Duncan Keith is on pace for 75 points.

Now you know why I got a king's ransom for him General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 27 54934

Yeah...funny, the price of a guy in the sim can go up based on what he's doing somewhere else entirely. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 27 49849

It's only recently, now that the sim ratings are around, that the trades are starting to be more based on the sim.

Keith is having a sick, sick year though. I believe he's 2nd in the league in scoring for D-men.

God, would he ever have looked refreshing with Weber on my first unit. Drool

SpezDispenser wrote:
hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
hemlock wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/bio/?id=2958&hubname=nhl-blackhawks

Holy cow, Duncan Keith is on pace for 75 points.

Now you know why I got a king's ransom for him General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 27 54934

Yeah...funny, the price of a guy in the sim can go up based on what he's doing somewhere else entirely. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 27 49849

It's only recently, now that the sim ratings are around, that the trades are starting to be more based on the sim.

Keith is having a sick, sick year though. I believe he's 2nd in the league in scoring for D-men.

God, would he ever have looked refreshing with Weber on my first unit. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 27 747605

No kidding. Look at Seabrook....can anyone make a strong argument that he would have been named to Team Canada if he wasn't Keith's regular partner? They make each other look good, but I think Seabrook is reaping a serious benefit of playing with Keith being named to the Olympic team.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
No kidding. Look at Seabrook....can anyone make a strong argument that he would have been named to Team Canada if he wasn't Keith's regular partner? They make each other look good, but I think Seabrook is reaping a serious benefit of playing with Keith being named to the Olympic team.

Oh, there's no doubt about it IMO. Not that Seabrook isn't excellent as well, but he looks elite with Keith.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Sens lose two more in 3-0 loss tonight against Florida. Winchester (knee/leg) and Kuba (upper-body/wrist).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Facepalm Crying

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Wow, Washington beats Atlanta 8-1 and Backstrom and Ovechkin only combine for 1 goal and 1 assist.

Every skater except John Erskine and Shaone Morrisonn registered a point.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=305489 Cujo to announce retirement... I just figured he was retired since he was never given a job.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Senators' Winchester (knee) out 3-4 weeks. - TSN ticker

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Senators' Winchester (knee) out 3-4 weeks. - TSN ticker

According to Clouston's presser though it's not a major ligament (MCL/ACL) but something to do with the knee-cap. Can't be a cracked knee-cap since he wasn't hit with a puck or anything. Maybe it's one of the ligaments that keeps the knee-cap in place.

Here's this might help:

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 27 658px-Knee_diagram.svg

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore

Wow the diagram and everything eh pragues? hardcore General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 27 557710

asq2 wrote:Wow, Washington beats Atlanta 8-1 and Backstrom and Ovechkin only combine for 1 goal and 1 assist.

Is it me, or is there way too many extra letters in this guy's name?

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
asq2 wrote:Wow, Washington beats Atlanta 8-1 and Backstrom and Ovechkin only combine for 1 goal and 1 assist.

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 27 270956 And you'd have thought that if anything the S in his last name would have been the letter to get doubled.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Could be a break... the stress of the knee turning or twisting could cause a fracture couldn't it?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Clouston mentioned in the pre-game interview (heard on radio) that there is some damage to the MCL as well, but that's not the worst part. It's actually not as bad (3-4 weeks) as they initially feared.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:

I'm not kidding - that's one of the reasons I traded him in the Sim. I have no interest in learning how to spell that or Cammelleri. Darn

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

Make sure you check out the highlights from the VAN/NASH game last night - going to be very interesting what happens to either Burrows or the Auger.

Some of the worst calls I've seen in a long time and Burrows calls him out afterwards. This story should have it's own thread.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hayden wrote:Make sure you check out the highlights from the VAN/NASH game last night - going to be very interesting what happens to either Burrows or the Auger.

Some of the worst calls I've seen in a long time and Burrows calls him out afterwards. This story should have it's own thread.
He called him out for sure... and he went on to say the ref told him he would get him... this could get ugly.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Hayden wrote:Make sure you check out the highlights from the VAN/NASH game last night - going to be very interesting what happens to either Burrows or the Auger.

He called him out for sure... and he went on to say the ref told him he would get him... this could get ugly.

It's not surprising that referees have extreme bias and direct influence on games. This is going to open a can of worms that should have been opened a LONG LONG LONG time ago.

Sad to say, but Tim Donaghy was right. If people that the steroid scandal was bad, wait until this starts to get media attention. It's going to be 20 times worse than any scandal in the history of sports.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum