GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Portnoy's Fun With Jerseys (a great time for the whole fam damily)

+4
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
SeawaySensFan
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
shabbs wrote:What's wrong with the Ruuttu one? That was his number and the name is spelled correct, and he did play for the Sabres.

Ruutu is spelt with one 'T' Portnoy's Fun With Jerseys (a great time for the whole fam damily) - Page 2 53963
Not that one my friends.

http://www.nhlfinns.com/players.aspx?pid=76
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=4715

Christian Ruuttu. Check it.

Now, I like to make fun of people as much as the next guy, but if you're gonna do it, at least make sure you're right.

Wink

And nice burn there Clutch. Heh heh.

Where's my pats himself on the back smilie? I'll just say I'm all N4Lish on this one.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So are we now saying that you are only allowed to wear jersey's of popular players? Since all three of those jerseys are accurate.

Hmmmmm....

Last edited by shabbs on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tuu many Ruut(t)us to keep up with. Ruutu is the Finnish equivalent of Smith.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Tuu many Ruut(t)us to keep up with. Ruutu is the Finnish equivalent of Smith.

I'm still hopeful the Sens can acquire Tuomo Ruutu, Fedor Tyutin and Jordin Tootoo. Just think of the hilarity that would ensue trying to call that game along with Cheechoo and Jarko Ruutu Smile

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Tuu many Ruut(t)us to keep up with. Ruutu is the Finnish equivalent of Smith.

I'm still hopeful the Sens can acquire Tuomo Ruutu, Fedor Tyutin and Jordin Tootoo. Just think of the hilarity that would ensue trying to call that game along with Cheechoo and Jarko Ruutu Portnoy's Fun With Jerseys (a great time for the whole fam damily) - Page 2 54934

Specially on a Devils broadcast since Doc " Dung for Brains" Emrick can't pronounce "Elliott". Portnoy's Fun With Jerseys (a great time for the whole fam damily) - Page 2 235689 Portnoy's Fun With Jerseys (a great time for the whole fam damily) - Page 2 805406

Last edited by SeawaySensFan on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rookie
Rookie

I'm not saying any of that at all... read the intro... these aren't necessarily jerseys that break any of the rules... they are simply jerseys that fall outside (and in some cases WAY outside) the normal things you see at games.

I applaud a guy for wearing a Puppa jersey.

http://www.theempirescoresback.blogspot.com

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I'm still hopeful the Sens can acquire Tuomo Ruutu, Fedor Tyutin and Jordin Tootoo. Just think of the hilarity that would ensue trying to call that game along with Cheechoo and Jarko Ruutu Portnoy's Fun With Jerseys (a great time for the whole fam damily) - Page 2 54934

Specially on a Devils broadcast since Doc "Shit for Brains" Emrick can't pronounce "Elliott". Portnoy's Fun With Jerseys (a great time for the whole fam damily) - Page 2 235689 Portnoy's Fun With Jerseys (a great time for the whole fam damily) - Page 2 805406

Yeah that messed me up. Half the time I thought he was saying Elias.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Michael Fisher Portnoy II wrote:I'm not saying any of that at all... read the intro... these aren't necessarily jerseys that break any of the rules... they are simply jerseys that fall outside (and in some cases WAY outside) the normal things you see at games.

I applaud a guy for wearing a Puppa jersey.
Ahhh... thought this was a continuation of your "rules" blog...

Wink

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
shabbs wrote:What's wrong with the Ruuttu one? That was his number and the name is spelled correct, and he did play for the Sabres.

Ruutu is spelt with one 'T' Portnoy's Fun With Jerseys (a great time for the whole fam damily) - Page 2 53963

spelt is spelled - s p e l l e d.

Just for the record, you're wrong on that one. Similar to the past tense of learn, the past of spell can be formed with the regular ed ending or the irregular lt ending...Hate to be anal but if you're gonna burn someone...

I've got a pre-intermediate english group from 5pm-6pm, twice a week...If you want, I can schedule you in. Just let me know

Portnoy's Fun With Jerseys (a great time for the whole fam damily) - Page 2 979942

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Puck Daddy has a regular feature called "Jersey Fouls". It's worth checking out once in a while. Here's one:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Jersey-Fouls-Unholy-matrimony-unreleased-champ?urn=nhl,204870

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Vandelay wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:

Just for the record, you're wrong on that one. Similar to the past tense of learn, the past of spell can be formed with the regular ed ending or the irregular lt ending...Hate to be anal but if you're gonna burn someone...

I've got a pre-intermediate english group from 5pm-6pm, twice a week...If you want, I can schedule you in. Just let me know

Portnoy's Fun With Jerseys (a great time for the whole fam damily) - Page 2 979942

I'd love to. Brazil right?

- Unknown Author

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Vandelay wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:

yep...the land where all good things start with b: beaches, bikinis, bbq, and beer!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Vandelay wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Vandelay wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:

yep...the land where all good things start with b: beaches, bikinis, bbq, and beer!

So when do I start? I mean when starrrt I doo?

- Unknown Author

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Vandelay wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Vandelay wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:

So when do I start? I mean when starrrt I doo?

Well, I typically like to start with a consult- get a record of your previous english studies and of course, discuss payment. In your case, we can set up a video conference for the classes in exchange for a guaranteed HD stream of all sens games...sound fair?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll Pick up a sling box and arrange for you to have access if you send me plane tickets to have classes in person. Wink

- Unknown Author

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Saw a dozen or so just in my area last night of customized Sens jerseys and other jerseys.

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I'll Pick up a sling box and arrange for you to have access if you send me plane tickets to have classes in person. Wink

merda...you started that sentence so well...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Dash wrote:Saw a dozen or so just in my area last night of customized Sens jerseys and other jerseys.
The horror!

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum