GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys

+4
Cap'n Clutch
Riprock
asq2
Tuk Tuk
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

My personal favourite 10 jerseys crossing multiple leagues. The only stipulation is that it must be a jersey currently in rotation. Unless I say otherwise, I'm talking about the home jersey.

10. Regina Pats (WHL)

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Whl_Regina-Pats_HOME

What else can I say. Just beautiful. Classy, and yet it still stands out. So many teams use red and blue as their primary colours, but it's hard to say any team does it better than Regina.

9. Phoenix Coyotes (NHL)

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys 51-23709-P

Another traditional looking jersey. I love the brick red, and the white arm stripes and laces go perfectly with it. Not much else to say, I just love this jersey.

8. Québec Ramparts (QMJHL)

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Lhjmq_Quebec-Remparts_HOME

I love circular crests. It's just a problem I've got. This jersey is pretty basic, but it just works. Red and Black are pretty much the most used jersey colours, and the Ramparts do a damn good job at it. I especially love the stripes at the bottom.

7. HC Spartak Moscow (KHL)

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Kabanov-kirill

I really can't give a great reason why I like it, but it's just about perfect. No need for a whole palette of colours, just the red and white work perfectly. The simple logo just adds to this. Best Jersey in the KHL by far.

6. Montréal Canadiens (NHL)

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Montreal_Canadiens_Jersey

How could the most recognizable and iconic jersey of all time not be on my list? It's so simple yet it still holds up against more modern designs. So many teams have tried to imitate it, but it's never as good as the original. No jersey in the NHL has as much history and pride attached to it. Simply amazing.

5. St. Louis Blues- Away (NHL)

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys 51-41179-P
I chose the away over the home here, even though I love them both. The unique striping and piping just works phenomenally, and the logo is timeless. The sleeves are beautiful, and very few NHL jerseys look better on the ice.

4. HV71 (SEL)

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys HV71JonkopingSweden

WOW. It's hard to describe just how much I love this jersey. It's colours, stripes, logo, just everything is perfect. I'd just like to say tack to who ever created this beaut.

3. Boston Bruins (NHL)

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys 2009421312035314
Best jersey in the NHL, hands down. Black and yellow are instantly recognizable, and yet still beautiful. Shoulders, stripes, sleeves, logo, its just all great. Not much to say, just the best in the NHL.

2. Frölunda HC (SEL)

I can't find a good picture unfortunately. I dont know if it's that Alfredsson, Karlsson, and Lehner all wore this jersey, or because of the perfection it is, but I love this jersey. Usually a large amount of colours is a bad thing, but here it works well. You really have to see it if you havent before.

1. Ottawa 67s (OHL)

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Ohl_Ottawa-67-s_HOME

This picture doesnt do it justice. You need to see it on the ice to fully appreciate it. The arm stripes are such a sight to see, yet they make the jersey perfect. The black body really contrasts well, and the simple logo also works. It's a perfect blend of classic and modern. In my opinion, the best in the world.

And that's my list. If you agreed, great. If not, feel free to give your opinions, where I made mistakes, or if you think I'm simply out of my mind. Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Icon_smile

2Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Re: Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:04 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Chicago's jerseys are pretty slick.

3Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Re: Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:06 am

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

That they are, their logo im just not a fan of. It's an awesome logo, but not a great sports logo. too detailed IMO.

4Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Re: Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:13 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Capitals?

5Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Re: Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:14 am

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

Not the biggest fan of the jersey. I really don't like the logo either personally. Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys 42360

6Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Re: Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:35 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

actually it's still one of the better one's in the NHL Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys 455378

7Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Re: Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

This is a fun thread, I will post a few of mine, in no particular order though.

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Hodgson_cody_260
A lot of people gag at the sight of the mushy pea green, but I think it is distinct and unique. I like the military arrows on the arms, not the biggest fan of the "Sarge" logo though.

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Tavtime510a

London Knights and Windsor Spitfires. Like the colors of the Knights and the simple logo, and the Spitfires jersey commemorating the great war.

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Minnesota-Wild-Premier-Home-Jersey

Like the colors... reminds me of Christmas... Just a classy jersey, really like the sweater type colar, and Minny is a great hockey state... it's like Canada of the South, cause it is so far north.

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Picture6-47

Someone should have gotten a job designing the Sens jersey... this would fly off the shelves me thinks.

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys 70home

I really like the NC Tar Heels so it is only natural to like this one. The colors just go so well together.

8Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Re: Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

It's too bad the knights no longer use that jersey, it was one of my favourites.

9Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Re: Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:54 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, I strongly dislike the new one.

10Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Re: Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:26 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I really believe that Sens Jersey with the O on it would have been quickly made fun of as being a ZERO. I truly believe that and would much rather be made fun of for having SENS than having a big ZERO on the front of the jersey.

- Unknown Author

11Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Re: Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:13 pm

Love the Rangers old white jersey from the Gretzky era...

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Rangers-wh-blank

12Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Re: Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:55 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Frolunda is also my number 2.

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys 2002_110

13Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Re: Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:47 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I also used to love this Sabres jersey when they wore it...

Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Jirino10

14Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Re: Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:52 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I've always liked the Minnesota jersey. Nice colours - a little Christmas-y, but very handsome nonetheless.

15Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Empty Re: Tuk Tuk's Top Ten Pro Hockey Jerseys Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:19 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

fyi, I recently found out about this site http://www.ecseller.com/index.asp that sells jerseys for like $40-$60. I think they are from the factory just sold directly from the workers there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum