GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's your Future Boys

+10
rooneypoo
The Silfer Server
wprager
LeCaptain
SDH89
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
shabbs
Devo
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Here's your Future Boys Empty Here's your Future Boys Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:28 am

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore

My buddy sent me this link to a short clip of Cowen, first he's carrying the puck and then the plays the body and lastly he fights..

Watch the speed with which he skates out of his zone.

My dear god he's a stud....I gotta send the blow hard a X-mas card thanking him for "tricking" Murray and taking Khadri.

This was a little less than a week ago.

2Here's your Future Boys Empty Re: Here's your Future Boys Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:31 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Beautiful.

And Burke thought we wanted Kadri...

*shakes head*

3Here's your Future Boys Empty Re: Here's your Future Boys Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:32 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Drool I've seen that and I still loved watching it again.

4Here's your Future Boys Empty Re: Here's your Future Boys Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:33 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Beautiful.

*shakes head*

Genius, not so much. Jackass. Here's your Future Boys 932508

5Here's your Future Boys Empty Re: Here's your Future Boys Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:37 am

Hate to go all Don Cherry but that is a good Canadian Boy.

Love the fact he looks like a giant too.

6Here's your Future Boys Empty Re: Here's your Future Boys Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:42 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Very exciting and very sexy!

Here's your Future Boys 226479

7Here's your Future Boys Empty Re: Here's your Future Boys Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:57 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SensGirl11 wrote:Very exciting and very sexy!

Very sexy?

Ha ha!

I love girls that love hockey.

8Here's your Future Boys Empty Re: Here's your Future Boys Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laugh1 Wait...sexy? Should I be concerned? Ahhhhh!

9Here's your Future Boys Empty Re: Here's your Future Boys Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:16 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

I really look forward to buying that #2 jersey.

10Here's your Future Boys Empty Re: Here's your Future Boys Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:17 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:

Laugh1 Wait...sexy? Should I be concerned? Ahhhhh!
Better get yourself a Cowen jersey...

Wink

Bom chicka wah wah...

11Here's your Future Boys Empty Re: Here's your Future Boys Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:47 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I think Asq2 posted this a few weeks ago. HIs skating is certainly fabulous and most importantly, he carried the puck out of the zone. In this exact same situation, I woudl say 5/6 (I'm nice today) of our current defensemen would have sent it behind the net...

12Here's your Future Boys Empty Re: Here's your Future Boys Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:25 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Can we have him come up this year? No, seriously, what stands in his way?

P.S. Apologies in advance to any Chiefs fans.

13Here's your Future Boys Empty Re: Here's your Future Boys Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:32 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Beautiful.

*shakes head*

Maybe Burke thought we wanted Wilson and that's why he hired him?? Or maybe we wanted Kessel which is why he traded away the future to get him?? I wonder what he'll think we want next. Let's tell him we want Wayne Primeau, but since he already has him, he'll be so confused about how he can reacquire him from himself that his head will blow up!?!?!?

14Here's your Future Boys Empty Re: Here's your Future Boys Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:20 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Can we have him come up this year? No, seriously, what stands in his way?

P.S. Apologies in advance to any Chiefs fans.

He is 100% in our line-up next year, that's for sure.

Actually, does anyone know when the WHL season generally ends -- before or after the NHL's? Is it possible, for instance, for us to sign him to his ELC sometime in the next few months and give him the proverbial 'cup of coffee' -- i.e., a few games in the NHL -- before the season's end?

15Here's your Future Boys Empty Re: Here's your Future Boys Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:59 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Spokane's last regular season game appears to be March 14, so it all comes down to if they make the playoffs and how far they go.

Ottawa's last regular season game is April 10.

Cowen could play a minimum of 13 games with Ottawa if his season ends March 14.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum