GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

THN's Future Watch is out

+5
Ev
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
NEELY
SensGirl11
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1THN's Future Watch is out Empty THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:44 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I just received THN's Future Watch magazine. The Senators have 3 prospects in the top 50.

Number 22 - David Rundblad
Number 40 - Jared Cowen
Number 44 - Robin Lehner

According to THN, the top prospect is Brayden Schenn of the LA Kings.

Here are the top 10

1. Brayden Schenn
2. Ryan Johansen - CBJ
3. Evgeny Kuznetsov - WSH
4. Erik Gudbranson - FLA
5. Vladimir Tarasenko - STL Shrug
6. Nino Niederreiter - NYI
7. Ryan Ellis - NSH
8. Jacob Markstrom - FLA
9. Mikkel Boedker - PHO
10. Jack Campbell - DAL

Discuss Dancing

2THN's Future Watch is out Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:46 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

if you want me to list more, let me know

3THN's Future Watch is out Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:48 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

They have Dylan McIlrath (NYR) at 50th overall. Remember when they chose him in the 1st round? That was one strange pick IMO.

4THN's Future Watch is out Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:59 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

SensGirl11 wrote:They have Dylan McIlrath (NYR) at 50th overall. Remember when they chose him in the 1st round? That was one stupid pick IMO.

Fixed

5THN's Future Watch is out Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:00 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Laugh1 you got it.

6THN's Future Watch is out Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:15 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Our top 5 in THN are;

Rundblad
Cowen
Lehner
Silfverberg
Butler

on the horizon in order;

Wiercioch
Greening
O'Brien
Condra
Gryba

7THN's Future Watch is out Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:15 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I guess what Rundblad is doing in sweden doesn't mean squat to these guys. I'm too lazy to look up but maybe someone can list how well Tarasenko is doing that warrants him to be 5th overall?

I don't like THN and I hated their guts for predicting Ottawa to be last in the division....I hate this season even more for making them correct in their prediction.

8THN's Future Watch is out Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:17 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:1. Brayden Schenn

The apple of Jurke's eye at #1 eh? Shocking.

9THN's Future Watch is out Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:18 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:I guess what Rundblad is doing in sweden doesn't mean squat to these guys. I'm too lazy to look up but maybe someone can list how well Tarasenko is doing that warrants him to be 5th overall?

I don't like THN and I hated their guts for predicting Ottawa to be last in the division....I hate this season even more for making them correct in their prediction.

That's alright. They'll make the same prediction when we win the Cup and you will have your pound of flesh, old friend.

10THN's Future Watch is out Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:I guess what Rundblad is doing in sweden doesn't mean squat to these guys. I'm too lazy to look up but maybe someone can list how well Tarasenko is doing that warrants him to be 5th overall?

They base a lot on the WJC where Tarasenko dominated. He's a top prospect, don't kid yourself. Rundblad is also a top prospect but his hype isn't large right now (besides with Sens fans).

11THN's Future Watch is out Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:31 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

The top number of picks for a team in the top 50 is 3. Florida, LA, St. Louis, Ottawa & Detroit all have 3 in the top 50.

Boston, Carolina, New Jersey, NYR, Chicago have 2 each in the top 50.

L.A - Brayden Schenn (1), Andrei Loktionov (39), Derek Forbort (49).

Florida - Erik Gudbranson (4), Jacob Markstrom (8), Nick Bjugstad (26).

St. Louis - Vladimir Tarasenko (5), Jaden Schwartz (23), Jake Allen (37).

Detroit - Brendan Smith (17), Tomas Tatar (38), Calle Jarnkrok (41).

Boston - Jordan Caron (25), Joe Colborne (45) I think he's someone else's now...

Carolina - Zac Dalpe (24), Justin Faulk (33)

New Jersey - Jacob Josefson (32), Jon Merrill (47)

NYR - Chris Kreider (18), Dylan McIlrath (50)

Chicago - Nick Leddy (21), Jeremy Morin (28)

12THN's Future Watch is out Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:34 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I think they did pretty well considering. But I do agree that some of the guys that are in the tops are questionable. I don't follow as much as they do though, so I wouldn't really know.

It's interesting to see everyone's takes on prospects. For the most part everyone is usually on the same page.

13THN's Future Watch is out Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:39 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:The top number of picks for a team in the top 50 is 3. Florida, LA, St. Louis, Ottawa & Detroit all have 3 in the top 50.

Do any teams have zero?

14THN's Future Watch is out Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:50 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

You find most players that have good WJC are way up on the list or were in the tourny. THN isn't exactly the gospel and they have limited resources in terms of how they come up with these lists. They can only see so much.

15THN's Future Watch is out Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:22 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

spader wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:The top number of picks for a team in the top 50 is 3. Florida, LA, St. Louis, Ottawa & Detroit all have 3 in the top 50.

Do any teams have zero?

I'm pretty sure there are a few, I'll have a look and let you know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum