GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Melnyk Wants His Money Back: report

+3
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
davetherave
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Melnyk Wants His Money Back: report - Page 2 Empty Re: Melnyk Wants His Money Back: report Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:18 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Denny's Grand Slam pales in comparison to any of the "Big Breakfasts" at Broadway's Bar and Grill.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

17Melnyk Wants His Money Back: report - Page 2 Empty Re: Melnyk Wants His Money Back: report Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:03 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Although I'm amused and would never put anything over Melnyk in terms of patiently waiting until he (possibly) wins this case, I think this was just to make sure Heatley realizes to the max what an arsehole he is.

I doubt Uncle Gene really cares about the money as much as he cares about making life miserable for the idiot that it Dany Dickhead.

Gene is wasting his time. I'm pretty sure Heatley is a borderline sociopath.

Is there such a thing as a 'borderline sociopath'?
Melnyk Wants His Money Back: report - Page 2 270956
Good question.

There's borderline. There's sociopath. But is there a combo? Could be dangerous.

Well, some people think the Denny's Grand Slam combo is dangerous too.

For different reasons, obviously.

But is Heatley any more dangerous than a Grand Slam breakfast?
Melnyk Wants His Money Back: report - Page 2 270956

Fortunately for us not all Sociopaths and Psychopaths are dangerous. In fact there are a few in the Navy Seals that score quite high on the tests they use to determine whether or not you are a Sociopath or Pychopath.

18Melnyk Wants His Money Back: report - Page 2 Empty Re: Melnyk Wants His Money Back: report Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:05 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Now back to the more pressing question regarding the Denny's Grand Slam breakfast. I try to avoid the artery clogging specials like that but once in a while I gotta do it.

19Melnyk Wants His Money Back: report - Page 2 Empty Re: Melnyk Wants His Money Back: report Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:29 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Now back to the more pressing question regarding the Denny's Grand Slam breakfast. I try to avoid the artery clogging specials like that but once in a while I gotta do it.
Have you tried the Big Breakfasts at Broadway's? Best. Breakfast. Ever.

Get in on some of that: http://www.broadwaybarandgrill.ca/

20Melnyk Wants His Money Back: report - Page 2 Empty Re: Melnyk Wants His Money Back: report Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:01 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Now back to the more pressing question regarding the Denny's Grand Slam breakfast. I try to avoid the artery clogging specials like that but once in a while I gotta do it.
Have you tried the Big Breakfasts at Broadway's? Best. Breakfast. Ever.

Get in on some of that: [url=http://www.broadwaybarandgrill.ca/
http://www.broadwaybarandgrill.ca/[/quote[/url]]

I remember years ago they used to have these monstrously huge wings at this one Broadway at Fisher and Prince of Wales. Those were good times.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum