GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pat Quinn's comments get him in hot water

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I guess you can't talk about how things were in the "old days" of the NHL...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/10/09/nhl_quinn_investigate/

I don't recall him saying he wished someone would take a stick to Iggy's head... he just said back in the day, that's how they'd take care of that kind of stuff.

What is going on with the NHL these days? Gagging everyone, no one can talk about anything... sheesh. Sand in the vag or what?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Racism.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Racism.
Laughing3

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

How are those "investigations" of Pronger, Hossa and Luongo's league-approved, CBA abiding contracts coming along?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

uh oh, you just opened a kettle of fish there Pat Quinn's comments get him in hot water 668437

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:

uh oh, you just opened a kettle of fish there Pat Quinn's comments get him in hot water 668437

Just my way of saying that the NHL are investigating a whole lot of nothing, as usual.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:How are those "investigations" of Pronger, Hossa and Luongo's league-approved, CBA abiding contracts coming along?
Pronger's should be a no brainer... it's a 35+ contract so he's on the books no matter what. They Diddled up on that one if they were trying to circumvent the CBA. HA HA!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:How are those "investigations" of Pronger, Hossa and Luongo's league-approved, CBA abiding contracts coming along?
Pronger's should be a no brainer... it's a 35+ contract so he's on the books no matter what. They Diddled up on that one if they were trying to circumvent the CBA. HA HA!

Plus Pronger is a sack of Dung. I don't need an investigation to figure that out. Pat Quinn's comments get him in hot water 807786

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:

Have you, or anyone you know of, or anyone you'd heard about, ever boiled fish in a kettle? Could you imagine your Earl Grey afterward? Wink

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Have you, or anyone you know of, or anyone you'd heard about, ever boiled fish in a kettle? Could you imagine your Earl Grey afterward? Pat Quinn's comments get him in hot water Icon_wink

not to my direct knowledge, however, my in-laws are newfoundlanders, so am certain if there is anyone I know of that is creative/resourceful enough to do it, it would be them.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Have you, or anyone you know of, or anyone you'd heard about, ever boiled fish in a kettle? Could you imagine your Earl Grey afterward? Pat Quinn's comments get him in hot water Icon_wink

not to my direct knowledge, however, my in-laws are newfoundlanders, so am certain if there is anyone I know of that is creative/resourceful enough to do it, it would be them.

Hear about the Newfie who went ice fishing? His wife nearly drowned trying to fry the huge chunk of ice he brought home.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I see Quinn got fined $10K for his comments.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=294317

I'm quite surprised.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What's amazing is how Burke is getting away with everything he says or does. Wilson got fined for saying they'd go after the Sedins -- last time I checked the head coach doesn't make hiring decisions, so it was all Burke.

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

It wasnt even that bad... I dont think it deserved a fine. But hey what are you gonna do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum