GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comments made by Grabovski..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Comments made by Grabovski.. Empty Comments made by Grabovski.. Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:31 pm

some quotes from TSN-

But Grabovski added that he wouldn't mind challenging Kostitsyn where there are no officials in sight.

"I think he is not Belarussian now, he is French because I never
fight with Belarussian guys," Grabovski said. "I don't know why he
wants to fight with me. If he wants to fight, we'll go in the street
and every minute of every day I'll wait for him and we'll fight."

"He's not smart, because the older Kostitsyn, Andrei, he never
fights with me and he never will fight because he plays hockey, he
plays the game," he said. "I think it's stupid."

Asked if the feud will resume when the teams meet again on Feb. 7 in Montreal, Kostitsyn said, "yes.''

"He talks too much in the Russian papers about me and my brother," Kostitsyn said of his elder brother and teammate Andrei.

2Comments made by Grabovski.. Empty Re: Comments made by Grabovski.. Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:36 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I like him as a player, but what an idiot.

EDIT: Grabovski, I mean.

3Comments made by Grabovski.. Empty Re: Comments made by Grabovski.. Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:38 pm

there is a reason why the Habs traded him for next to nothing. plus he demanded to be top line center. Get in line with Koivu, Plecs, Maxwell, ETC.

4Comments made by Grabovski.. Empty Re: Comments made by Grabovski.. Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:15 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tukker wrote:there is a reason why the Habs traded him for next to nothing. plus he demanded to be top line center. Get in line with Koivu, Plecs, Maxwell, ETC.

And that reason being that he's an idiot or the feud with the Kostitsyns?

I actually liked some of his comments, when he said the older brother doesn't want to fight him and just wants to play hockey. Wasn't S. Kostitsyn the one who jumped Redden and ended up with a big goose-egg on his forehead? If you jump guys indiscriminately and get plowed by Reeden (yeah, a cheap little pun but Redden isn't exactly big) you probably are a bit of an idiot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum