GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can Alfie walk on Water? No but he sure can crawl

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I heard this on the radio yesterday and I'm a little surprised no one has posted anything to my knowledge anyways. Alfie was seen crawling on his hands and knees at the Bell Sensplex because he had his skates on and didn't want to scratch the blades.

This is what one of the Team1200 guys had to say more or less - Can't someone get this guy some plastic skate guards?? OR Carry the guy!! It's Daniel Alfredsson for Gods Sake!

I of course, totally agree :D

- Unknown Author

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:I heard this on the radio yesterday and I'm a little surprised no one has posted anything to my knowledge anyways. Alfie was seen crawling on his hands and knees at the Bell Sensplex because he had his skates on and didn't want to scratch the blades.

This is what one of the Team1200 guys had to say more or less - Can't someone get this guy some plastic skate guards?? OR Carry the guy!! It's Daniel Alfredsson for Gods Sake!

I of course, totally agree :D

Really? That is certainly a little bizarre to say the least!
What gives?!?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No idea Cronie. I just heard it on the radio yesterday and nothing else about it. BTW Cronie. One more post and you join the 300 club :D

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:No idea Cronie. I just heard it on the radio yesterday and nothing else about it. BTW Cronie. One more post and you join the 300 club :D

I'm guessing he wasn't really crawling but going on all fours (hands and knees). Maybe Alfie realizes that plastic skate guards are filling up our landfills and is doing his part.

jesus may be able to walk on water, but alfie can swim through dry land

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It was at the Sensplex and the rinks are literally 20 feet apart. There's a picture of it in the Citizen I think. He was basically just crawling from his own personal rink that he was working out in, to the one with all the Sens to scrimmage a bit.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

504Heater wrote:It was at the Sensplex and the rinks are literally 20 feet apart. There's a picture of it in the Citizen I think. He was basically just crawling from his own personal rink that he was working out in, to the one with all the Sens to scrimmage a bit.

I googled "alfie crawling" -- is this it?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This is Alfie we're talking about. Why didn't he just fly over :D

- Unknown Author

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

C'mon Clutch... He needs to remain somewhat mysterious... It can't be ALL fun and games, you know! LOL

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Please, gentlemen (and ladies) - it is not for us mere mortals to understand.

"Alfie will do what Alfie must, for the betterment of us all."

Have you not been visiting the Church of Alfie?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum