GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hartsberg talks the talk, but will he walk the walk?

+5
LethalLehner
LeCaptain
Cronie
SeawaySensFan
Number Twenty Nine
9 posters

On Friday, how many minutes in will Hartsberg reunite the top line?

Hartsberg talks the talk, but will he walk the walk? Vote_lcap219%Hartsberg talks the talk, but will he walk the walk? Vote_rcap2 19% [ 3 ]
Hartsberg talks the talk, but will he walk the walk? Vote_lcap219%Hartsberg talks the talk, but will he walk the walk? Vote_rcap2 19% [ 3 ]
Hartsberg talks the talk, but will he walk the walk? Vote_lcap213%Hartsberg talks the talk, but will he walk the walk? Vote_rcap2 13% [ 2 ]
Hartsberg talks the talk, but will he walk the walk? Vote_lcap26%Hartsberg talks the talk, but will he walk the walk? Vote_rcap2 6% [ 1 ]
Hartsberg talks the talk, but will he walk the walk? Vote_lcap224%Hartsberg talks the talk, but will he walk the walk? Vote_rcap2 24% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

I think he'll cave...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

20 to 40

I'm giving Hartsburg the benefit of the doubt. My instinct would have it more in the 10 to 20 range.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I voted 40-60; only because like SeawaySensFan, I want to give Hartsburg the benefit of the doubt.
I REALLY like his quote about never encountering a team that didn't want to work. That alone would sting ANYONE so, hopefully he'll stick to his guns and keep them seperate because they sure as hell aren't doing anything productive whilst lining up together...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

If hartsburg reunites this line, just one time(beside the PP), I think his accountability is just BS.

55 minutes. When the Sens are down by 2 or more. That's usually how Murray used to do it when he tried this.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

I was hoping for # of games in between 40-60 and Never. If he caves after one game then we need to move players and Hartsburg. If he does not seperate them for a longer period of time then he just looks like the boy who cried wolf. I want to see each of the top 3 on their own line. Time to step up boys.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

marakh wrote:If hartsburg reunites this line, just one time(beside the PP), I think his accountability is just BS.

the correct answer!

Puking2

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

marakh wrote:If hartsburg reunites this line, just one time(beside the PP), I think his accountability is just BS.
Agree 100%.

He has to ride this game out the way he said he would.

Hell... let's do it for 5 games to see.

I think everyone is sick of the same old act. You could see in the last few games the messages getting sent, slowly but surely. Remember, Hartsberg gave everyone a clean slate, and now the accountability is starting to show

Spezza was put down the 3rd line last Friday. He missed a shift on Sat night. He was benched late inthe game on Tues. Now he is being taken off the top line.

Remember, its a process as much as anything else.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

I don't think he'll cave this time. He's going to send his message and keep them on their new respective lines and see what happens over the weekend. Let's just hope this works out.

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Well in the Sun today, he says he'll give it a period, what a joke...

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2008/12/19/7799336-sun.html

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

smash88 wrote:Well in the Sun today, he says he'll give it a period, what a joke...

I guess they know it won't work already...

But you never know.

Mosky

Mosky
Rookie
Rookie

smash88 wrote:Well in the Sun today, he says he'll give it a period, what a joke...

wow, well i see this whole thing as pointless then.

one period? gimme a break.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Accountability = BS CONFIRMED.

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Mosky wrote:

wow, well i see this whole thing as pointless then.

one period? gimme a break.

My exact thoughts when I read that this morning. If he puts the top line together again quickly, the players will know he is not serious. If Hartsburg does that then we might as well ship him off. I would say don't put the top line back together until at least the end of the road trip.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum