GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

The SenatorsFan56 (dis?)appreciation thread

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Sure, sure- he had his moments- but can anybody honestly say they don't miss laughing at some of his posts?
All full of grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and run on thoughts? And continuously jerking off about Erik Cole and Murray trading for him?

Share your favourite SF56 moments here:

One of my faves was a PM I got from him after he wanted to trade something stupid like Meszaros and a 1st for Erik Cole a few years ago-

""You should be one to talk how old are you are you 10 years old you act like your are ten years old?

Also you don't know how spell words. ""

How wildly ironic. I wonder how the little guy is doing anyway.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think he still visits HBuzz. I found his Rainman like posts quite amusing actually. I mean come on the guy is a VERB now! How can you hate on him right?

- Unknown Author

I got a couple of PM's berating me for making a comment that Erik Cole wasn't what we needed at the time. I think we were looking for a d-man and he chimed in as usual. I mentioned that Erik Cole wasn't a d-man and that he ought to put his fetish to rest. I got a scathing PM from him detailing how I was a stupid-head or something equally mature. I remember telling him to pull his Erik Cole bobble-head from out of his underwear and grow up. I also told him if he insisted on writing his PMs in crayon, that I'd be forced to ignore him.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

hemlock wrote:I got a couple of PM's berating me for making a comment that Erik Cole wasn't what we needed at the time. I think we were looking for a d-man and he chimed in as usual. I mentioned that Erik Cole wasn't a d-man and that he ought to put his fetish to rest. I got a scathing PM from him detailing how I was a stupid-head or something equally mature. I remember telling him to pull his Erik Cole bobble-head from out of his underwear and grow up. I also told him if he insisted on writing his PMs in crayon, that I'd be forced to ignore him.

What? No "moreon"???!

I always told him his father used to touch him and he was physically abused by his mother. He would responde by saying I should die and suck ****. Then I would naturally tell him he has AIDS from his father.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wow I guess I missed quite a character here, I came in after the dust settled post SF56.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum