GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fancy OHL goal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fancy OHL goal Empty Fancy OHL goal Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:42 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This is a short-handed breakaway goal by Mike Farrel of the Kingston Frontenacs. Full speed, moves puck around his skates and shoots from behind his back. Nice, but if he did that in the NHL *and missed* he'd be in the doghouse. As it is, if I was the coach I'd be ambivalent at best. That's a hot-dog move for sure, and the team was down 1-2 at the time.

P.S. Dougie Gilmour is the coach. The kid's lucky it went in.

2Fancy OHL goal Empty Re: Fancy OHL goal Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:37 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I'd still bench him and warn him that if he wants to pull Dung like that in a game, that I could find him a long career somewhere in pickup road hockey games.

3Fancy OHL goal Empty Re: Fancy OHL goal Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:11 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Like I said, ambivalent at best. It's hard to chew out someone when he just scored the tying goal. I certainly wouldn't be high-fiving him, but I think I wouldn't chew him out either, not on the bench. In private, after the game, yeah, most definitely.

4Fancy OHL goal Empty Re: Fancy OHL goal Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:15 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

On a side note that was an incredibly good quality video considering it's just an OHL game.

- Unknown Author

5Fancy OHL goal Empty Re: Fancy OHL goal Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:19 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:On a side note that was an incredibly good quality video considering it's just an OHL game.

Wow, yeah, you're right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum