GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some nice info from McKeens Fantasy Yearbook

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KaBoominator

KaBoominator
Prospect
Prospect

some og the good Boston highlights.

• They predict the B's to finish 5th in the East, with 96 points. (Second in the division to Mtl with 102.)
  • The B's had more prospects on their "Top Prospects List" than any other team. They rank the top 120 skaters and 30 goalies. The B's had 9 guys listed above 110 (STL was second with 8 on the list). And that's NOT including Krejci, Kessel, Lucic, Sobotka or Nokia. The prospects ranked were: Rask, Hamill, Lashoff, Wheeler, Colborne, Soderberg, Marchand, Sauve and Hutchinson.
  • They picked 25 "Players to Watch" this season and both Lucic & Kessel were named. Krejci was listed in the top10 on that list in the "Breakout" group along with guys like Toews and Staal. The caption under Krejci's name said, "One of the league's top young talents is showing signs of becoming an elite NHLer."
  • Some notable stat predictions: Lucic 22 goals, Kessel 27 goals, Krejci 46 points, Ryder 26 goals, Chara 52 points, Wideman 38 points and their lone black mark- Bergeron 69 games, 57 points. (eek, hopefully this is untrue and we see Bergy around 80-90)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's amazing, I didn't realize the Bs had 8 skaters and 1 goalie.

I will trumpet the fact that McKeen's has Karlsson rated at number 12 overall. That's worth 5 selections IMO. They throw the word 'franchise' out there as well a couple of times.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Amen to that!

I'm quite excited to see the B's hit the ice this year. Lucic is ALWAYS fun to watch.

Maybe Ciarelli wants to add another Sens to his squad. I wouldn't mind snagging Axellson... Wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:Amen to that!

I'm quite excited to see the B's hit the ice this year. Lucic is ALWAYS fun to watch.

Maybe Ciarelli wants to add another Sens to his squad. I wouldn't mind snagging Axellson... Wink

No longer a need though Cronie. He's a 3rd liner, no more, no less. Apparently (and WhamBam can confirm this), he couldn't score to save his life. I read on a Bs board that he's the last person they would want on a breakaway with the game on the line.

And this is Boston, they don't exactly have top of the pops offense.

We have enough grinders now that the chance has come and gone IMO. A guy like Shawn Weller can do just an effective a job as Axellson - and Z.Smith is coming up quick.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum