GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zherdev following in Emery and Gerber's footsteps?

+2
SensFan71
wprager
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Found this on PuckDaddy:
http://www.sports-planet.ru/index.php?option=com_weblinks&task=view&id=34335&Itemid=1

Apparently Zherdev was seen at the Mytichi arena (although the team is on the road now).

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

really surprised some team hasn't taken a risk on this guy, he's UFA now right since the Rangers walked away from him?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:really surprised some team hasn't taken a risk on this guy, he's UFA now right since the Rangers walked away from him?

That he is. I wonder if he asked too much knowing that he could get it in Russia.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He was going to sign with the Thrashers, but someone was mentioning he hates North America. So...yeah...sucks for you, bye.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:He was going to sign with the Thrashers, but someone was mentioning he hates North America. So...yeah...sucks for you, bye.

don't let the door hit your a$$ on the way out then buddy, there are 10's of thousands of people that would love your spot.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:He was going to sign with the Thrashers, but someone was mentioning he hates North America. So...yeah...sucks for you, bye.

Might be a better option for him. He's talented, few would argue against, but he will probably be a big star in the K. Looks like he's quitting the N.

We need a "waving bye-bye" emoticon. This is the closest we have for the situation. Zherdev following in Emery and Gerber's footsteps? 433563

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Zherdev following in Emery and Gerber's footsteps? 116510

Zherdev following in Emery and Gerber's footsteps? 74710

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:Zherdev following in Emery and Gerber's footsteps? 116510

Am I missing something? Are they in the list? How do you use emoticons that don't exist in the site list?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:Zherdev following in Emery and Gerber's footsteps? 116510

Am I missing something? Are they in the list? How do you use emoticons that don't exist in the site list?

I use the force lol, which basically means I google it, save the file on my desktop, then use the upload feature for the emoticons.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

The "host an image" feature, or the one that doesn't tell you what it does to the left of the emoticon button?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:The "host an image" feature, or the one that doesn't tell you what it does to the left of the emoticon button?

that "host an image" is the right option, that is the one I use. Zherdev following in Emery and Gerber's footsteps? Icon_cool

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

spader wrote:
We need a "waving bye-bye" emoticon. This is the closest we have for the situation. Zherdev following in Emery and Gerber's footsteps? 433563

Okay, I added one. Goodbye

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why SD is the man.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

:rockon:

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezD is always on top of the emoticon needs of the site. Zherdev following in Emery and Gerber's footsteps? 851840 .

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum