GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What thing would you like to have happen most of all?

+6
wprager
Tuk Tuk
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Sens19
Amnesia021
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What thing would you like to have happen most of all?

What thing would you like to have happen most of all? - Page 2 Vote_lcap214%What thing would you like to have happen most of all? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 6 ]
What thing would you like to have happen most of all? - Page 2 Vote_lcap212%What thing would you like to have happen most of all? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 5 ]
What thing would you like to have happen most of all? - Page 2 Vote_lcap236%What thing would you like to have happen most of all? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 15 ]
What thing would you like to have happen most of all? - Page 2 Vote_lcap238%What thing would you like to have happen most of all? - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 38% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 42

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

I hadn't voted on this until now, but the last few pages of the Heatley Saga thread made up my mind: The season cannot start soon enough.

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

I just want the season to start.

I don't care too much about Heatley, as long he kicks butt for us or he gets traded in a good deal.

I dread opening TSN's website and saying:

"They traded Heatley for THAT ?? What is Murray smoking ?"

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

What thing would you like to have happen most of all? - Page 2 G9802_u7192_Stanley_Cup

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

^ Yeah...man...that's all I really care about.

asq2 wrote:What thing would you like to have happen most of all? - Page 2 G9802_u7192_Stanley_Cup

...worth a thousand words.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum