GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leafs to give ALlison a tryout

+2
asq2
jamvan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Leafs to give ALlison a tryout Empty Leafs to give ALlison a tryout Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:29 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=289081

2Leafs to give ALlison a tryout Empty Re: Leafs to give ALlison a tryout Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:49 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Was it Duthie who quipped that he skated like bread? :^^^^:

3Leafs to give ALlison a tryout Empty Re: Leafs to give ALlison a tryout Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:18 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Well if I am able to add him to my roster, I am unstoppable Facepalm

4Leafs to give ALlison a tryout Empty Re: Leafs to give ALlison a tryout Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:19 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, I don't have to worry about my 15th round pick, now.

5Leafs to give ALlison a tryout Empty Re: Leafs to give ALlison a tryout Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:29 pm

Wow, they are really hurting for offense aren't they? I'd rather coax Gilmour out of retirement.

6Leafs to give ALlison a tryout Empty Re: Leafs to give ALlison a tryout Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

asq2 wrote:Was it Duthie who quipped that he skated like bread? :^^^^:

That was Dan O'Tool who broke out that classic line describing a painfully awful shootout attempt.

7Leafs to give ALlison a tryout Empty Re: Leafs to give ALlison a tryout Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:57 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Awesome.

Another brilliant move by Burke.

Clearly, this is something that Murray should have been all over. Facepalm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum