GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jose Theodore's son dies

+6
jamvan
shabbs
beedub
caissie_1
SensFan71
PTFlea
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jose Theodore's son dies Empty Jose Theodore's son dies Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:50 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www.corussports.com/hockey/jose_theodore_perd_deuxieme-20090820-1702181.html

Obviously very unfortunate. Best wishes...

2Jose Theodore's son dies Empty Re: Jose Theodore's son dies Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:54 am

Puts things in perspective really quickly. My condolences to Jose and his family.

3Jose Theodore's son dies Empty Re: Jose Theodore's son dies Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:55 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

that is horrible news, I couldn't read the article, but you don't really need to, a 2 month old passing away is a massive tragedy.

4Jose Theodore's son dies Empty Re: Jose Theodore's son dies Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:10 am

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran

Very unfortunate for sure.... Rough times!

5Jose Theodore's son dies Empty Re: Jose Theodore's son dies Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:14 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

What a horrific article to read. I cannot imagine his pain right now. My thoughts are with him and his wife and their family

6Jose Theodore's son dies Empty Re: Jose Theodore's son dies Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:20 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Very sad. 2 months old... wow. Cause unknown so far.

Thoughts and prayers are with them and their families... very sad news.

7Jose Theodore's son dies Empty Re: Jose Theodore's son dies Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Eric Engels is saying on his twitter this could be a hoax. He isn't able to confirm the story. Apparently neither is the Washington beat writer.

8Jose Theodore's son dies Empty Re: Jose Theodore's son dies Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:13 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.edmontonsun.com/sports/hockey/2009/08/20/10534516.html

9Jose Theodore's son dies Empty Re: Jose Theodore's son dies Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

That's very sad. My condolences to Jose and his wife Sad

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

10Jose Theodore's son dies Empty Re: Jose Theodore's son dies Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:45 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Very sad. At 2 months old, I'm sure the first thing that comes to mind is SIDS.

11Jose Theodore's son dies Empty Re: Jose Theodore's son dies Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Wow, that hits home. Truth is, you never get over it. Never.

I hope they have lot of support from friends and family.

12Jose Theodore's son dies Empty Re: Jose Theodore's son dies Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:18 pm

So sad.

I'm certain this is in poor taste, but I have to ask it: What kind of effect does this have on his game? I mean, Redden was playing great, his mother died, and he was never the same again. In this case, Theodore was not playing well at all and this happens. Do we expect a turnaround from him?

I only ask because I don't know the man personally. Although I empathize with him, his relevance in my life centers around the game of hockey. As such, I'm curious about the psychological response that one would expect. Obviously the variables are many, but how do you guys think he'll respond?

13Jose Theodore's son dies Empty Re: Jose Theodore's son dies Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

He could either throw himself into training, or throw himself into depression.

14Jose Theodore's son dies Empty Re: Jose Theodore's son dies Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:29 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

My condolences to him and his partner. That is too sad for words.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum