GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worse Senator the team has had to deal with?

+6
Tuk Tuk
Sens19
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
shabbs
M_Christopher
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Worse Senator the team has had to deal with?

Worse Senator the team has had to deal with? Vote_lcap20%Worse Senator the team has had to deal with? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Worse Senator the team has had to deal with? Vote_lcap20%Worse Senator the team has had to deal with? Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Worse Senator the team has had to deal with? Vote_lcap235%Worse Senator the team has had to deal with? Vote_rcap2 35% [ 7 ]
Worse Senator the team has had to deal with? Vote_lcap245%Worse Senator the team has had to deal with? Vote_rcap2 45% [ 9 ]
Worse Senator the team has had to deal with? Vote_lcap215%Worse Senator the team has had to deal with? Vote_rcap2 15% [ 3 ]
Worse Senator the team has had to deal with? Vote_lcap25%Worse Senator the team has had to deal with? Vote_rcap2 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Hey guys, I popped this poll up on HB and I'll post it here as I realize some of you dislike visiting HB, but would like to have your say.

I've been talking some buddies about who the worse player the Sens have had to deal with in their modern history.

I figure I'd get the mass input of the hockey world for the answer.

It won't let me embed the poll so here's the link to HB.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Mark-Christopher/Poll-Worse-player-Sens-have-every-dealt-with/121/22528

If someone can figure I way for me to post it here, please let me know

It's built using poll daddy

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

I don't know about embedding that poll, but setting up a poll here would be easy. Of course you'd have to carry over the results.

Mark,

I have no problem going to HB to see your blog. I've noticed alot of the posters here have started going back. It's worth going for your stuff along with Berger.

Looking forward to your blogs once there are actually games played.

One piece of advice, avoid the trap that KLee and Brennan fall into, if you have a hate on for a player, let us know up front and warn us that you may not be wholly objective in your assessment.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Will do guys,

and with the exception of our boy Heatley, I'm good with our players.

*(As long has Spezza keeps playing well under Clouston 🇬🇬 )

Awesome, the whole whipping boy thing gets a little stale.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The worst Senator has to be Yashin... far and away.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

RobbyJ wrote:Awesome, the whole whipping boy thing gets a little stale.

Writing about it, isn't much fun either....

I have to revise my vote.

It's gotta be Hasek's Adductor. I didn't even know that friggin muscle existed before him.

RobbyJ wrote:I have to revise my vote.

It's gotta be Hasek's Adductor. I didn't even know that friggin muscle existed before him.

:^^^: Laughing3 DancingBanana

We had an amazing team that year!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I set you up with a poll here. If you don't want it PM me and I'll take it off.

When you start a thread, go to the bottom before you send it. You should see an option for a poll. You name the poll, then put the choices in double spaced.

I think everyone starting a thread has this option (or they should).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I voted Yashin on Buzz. He actually sat out, one step farther than Heatley. However, I suppose my view could be altered soon...

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

exactly although we ended up witha good return from getting rid of that tool (Yashin) hopefully the same will happen here with this tool (heatley)

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

I voted Yashin both here and the original poll. Heatley isn't worse than Yashin (yet). It might change soon if Heatley decides to not show to camp or refuse a second trade but at this point I have a little faith in the player I once admired soo much

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

I wouldnt vote for Daigle, he just wasnt a good player, its not like he was a terrible person.

After all Redden did the previous years, not waiving his NTC and sucking is about even.

I still have faith in Emery

Kagagagaga isn't the worst

So that leaves Heatley and Yashin. I blame Yashin's manager, while heatley's just a dick.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The worst player in that list would have to be Kaiforodov. All the others in the list have enjoyed at least some success at the NHL level. Kaigorodov, not so much.

If you menat the worst headache, then probably Yashin. Heatley is wearing the goat horns now, but Cashin did that on several occasions. Too bad Milbury is not playing GM any more. Imagine the picks we could get out of the Islanders.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum