GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adding insult to insult -- THN ranks AHL jerseys

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/27493-The-Hockey-News-AHL-Jersey-Rankings.html

Bingo jersey ranked 27th out of 27. They don't like us ... they really don't like us.

First they ranked Ottawa's jerseys #29 of 30, then they predict that we will miss both the playoffs and the draft payoff by finishing 9th, and now the coup-de-grace telling us that the Bingo jersey is the worst of all.

Someone, please tell my wife and children that I love them. I am going to jump. Ahhhhh!

Edit: corrected title (THN instead of TSN)

Last edited by wprager on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have thin skin for these kinds of things. I'm getting pissed off at THN.

Plus, I love their articles, but the writing there is levelling off/declining. It seems they actually have a hate on for the Sens.

Join the club, there's a long line.

Who gives a crap about what THN thinks? The jersey rankings are all subjective and just personal taste. As far as their prediction of us finishing ninth; I don't think much of that either. If Leclaire stays injury free, the Heatley mess gets sorted out with a trade soon, and the team continues its upward progression under Clouston, then a playoff spot is likely.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I do, that's who! I'm ticked off at them.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

These guys will do anything to get a few hits. It's all about revenue. When ranking NHL (and then AHL) jerseys, you know there's not a whole lot of better things to write about.

Why aren't they focusing on the Ivan Hlinka tournement?

Dead last? Did we change our jerseys to pink with frills on them or something. Pffft THN.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I know you're joking, but seriously, if a team had jerseys that resembled Bret Hart's wrestling tights, lol, that would actually look pretty bad Donkey.

Another stupid article. I am pretty sure tha author just doesn't like the colour scheme or the team. Imagine a Toronto based writer not liking the Sens jerseys. Me shocked... they can go Diddle off...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum