GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TSN ranks the top 250

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TSN ranks the top 250 Empty TSN ranks the top 250 Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:50 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.tsn.ca/fantasy_news/feature/?ID=11940

A little too late for our draft here, but for what it's worth, they are projecting Dany for 47/41/88, Michalek for 26/36/62 and Cheechoo for 24/22/46. So there's the 50 goals we probably would not have gotten from Heatley. And as much as I like Vermette, I seriously doubt that he will outscore Kovalev (for the record, AK is projected for 26/38/64 and Vermette for 17/22/39 -- that's way too low IMO).

So, from a Senators p.o.v. our offense is better than last year, plus spread out more, which will take pressure (and reduce injuries) from the top line.

2TSN ranks the top 250 Empty Re: TSN ranks the top 250 Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:03 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I liken the team this year to Philly last year in terms of scoring depth. We have a great shot at seeing at least 6, but possibly 8 (or even 9 if Kelly can pull it off, though I'm not holding my breath) hit the 20 goal mark.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum