GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grebeshkov nets 3+ million from Edmonton

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Grebeshkov nets 3+ million from Edmonton Empty Grebeshkov nets 3+ million from Edmonton Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=285257

One year again. Diddling pay day for a couple of these RFAs.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

That seems like too Diddle much for that guy. What is Volchenkov gonna make next year if he asks for even just market value? Christ...

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

THis guy reminds me a lot of Meszaros, only injured a little more. I think he's decent, but not great. Too much.

You know next year the Sens may have a decision on their hands with A train and Philli.

Who would you take?

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

jamvan wrote:THis guy reminds me a lot of Meszaros, only injured a little more. I think he's decent, but not great. Too much.

You know next year the Sens may have a decision on their hands with A train and Philli.

Who would you take?

Unfortunately, you have to keep the younger one.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Volchenkov in a heartbeat.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:THis guy reminds me a lot of Meszaros, only injured a little more. I think he's decent, but not great. Too much.

Who would you take?

Volchenkov for sure. Can we not fit them both? Heatley will be long gone by then I would suspect. Some team will come in 9th in the West and 'need to make changes'. I think Heatley's gone by then and we'll be entering the final year of Phillips (at least at 3.5).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum