GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grats OTR interview

+3
Riprock
jamvan
wprager
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Grats OTR interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Grats OTR interview Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:33 pm

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

All I gotta say is Good on you buddy. I don't really care what he was taking to be honest. He looks like he knows what to do to keep feeling as well as he obviously is.

I wish him nothing but the best.

17Grats OTR interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Grats OTR interview Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:31 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:All I gotta say is Good on you buddy. I don't really care what he was taking to be honest. He looks like he knows what to do to keep feeling as well as he obviously is.

While I'm all for guys turning their lives around, and I'm happy if McGrattan is back on the straight and narrow, I'm still wondering what Suuter was thinking when he signed him. Are things really still like that out-West?

18Grats OTR interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Grats OTR interview Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:19 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:All I gotta say is Good on you buddy. I don't really care what he was taking to be honest. He looks like he knows what to do to keep feeling as well as he obviously is.

While I'm all for guys turning their lives around, and I'm happy if McGrattan is back on the straight and narrow, I'm still wondering what Suuter was thinking when he signed him. Are things really still like that out-West?
It must be... someone needs to protect J-Bo. Perhaps he and Andre Roy will swap roster spots on an as-needed basis.

19Grats OTR interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Grats OTR interview Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:49 am

jamvan wrote:
wprager wrote:http://watch.tsn.ca/off-the-record/off-the-record---july-15/#clip193788

Very candid interview, although he stops short of saying exactly what subtabce he was abusing.
He fails to mention his bi-sexual tendancies as well.

Dare I ask how or why you know this?

20Grats OTR interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Grats OTR interview Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:53 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Zoolander wrote:
jamvan wrote:
wprager wrote:http://watch.tsn.ca/off-the-record/off-the-record---july-15/#clip193788

Very candid interview, although he stops short of saying exactly what subtabce he was abusing.

Umm, he listened to the interview. There was no mention of bi-sexual tendencies. Therefore he did not mention them.

QED

He also didn't mention anything about owning a collection of Anne Murray CDs or that his favorite video game is Frogger.

Last edited by wprager on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

21Grats OTR interview - Page 2 Empty Re: Grats OTR interview Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:54 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Zoolander wrote:
jamvan wrote:

Maybe he's repressing his BrĂ¼no-esque urges with illicit substances? It happens all the time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum