GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is just disgusting! Woody Allen the 2nd.

+5
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/10/edena-hines-morgan-freema_n_229070.html

Morgan Freeman apparently wants to marry his step-grandaughter that he raised since she was an infant.

Thumbs Down

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sounds like tabloid nonsense to me.

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

and I liked his acting before, ugh Morgan, what is going on in your head, really will never look at this guy the same way ever again. (if any of this is true of course, how credible is this website?)

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SensFan71 wrote:and I liked his acting before, ugh Morgan, what is going on in your head, really will never look at this guy the same way ever again. (if any of this is true of course, how credible is this website?)

I know, I feel the same way. I think he's just awesome. I never would've expected something like this from him. I was thinking the same, it might not be true at all...but this site isn't known for b-s at all, it's a very reputable website, I've never come across something on this site that wasn't true.

I guess you could call it the GMHockey.com of celebrities. cool) They also come out with stuff before other places get it, movies, news etc..

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:and I liked his acting before, ugh Morgan, what is going on in your head, really will never look at this guy the same way ever again. (if any of this is true of course, how credible is this website?)

I know, I feel the same way. I think he's just awesome. I never would've expected something like this from him. I was thinking the same, it might not be true at all...but this site isn't known for b-s at all, it's a very reputable website, I've never come across something on this site that wasn't true.

I guess you could call it the GMHockey.com of celebrities. cool) They also come out with stuff before other places get it, movies, news etc..

well that speaks for itself then, ugh, lost some respect for Morgan Freeman now because of this, makes me think that celebrities are very weird, well some of them anyway, see Woody, and of course, Pee Wee Herman, Angelina was even a bit of a weirdo for awhile too, then she was a goddess before Brad, now just being with Brad diminishes her rep/brain cells immensely. (can you tell I can't stand the guy?)

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Maybe those annoying Microscotch commercials will go away now.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

http://www.babble.com.au/2009/07/13/morgan-freeman-not-marrying-his-granddaughter/

This is the only other link I found talking about this. It could very well be bull, I really hope it is. I guess we won't know until he says something.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What a shame. You just don't do that...I mean...come on. confused

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:http://www.babble.com.au/2009/07/13/morgan-freeman-not-marrying-his-granddaughter/

This is the only other link I found talking about this. It could very well be bull, I really hope it is. I guess we won't know until he says something.

well neither of them are surrounded by articles about jesus appearing in food plates or aliens running the US government, so hard to say on either sites validity.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:http://www.babble.com.au/2009/07/13/morgan-freeman-not-marrying-his-granddaughter/

well neither of them are surrounded by articles about jesus appearing in food plates or aliens running the US government, so hard to say on either sites validity.

Who knows these days. I see Batboy all the time on the cover of the Ottawa Sun and/or Citizen.

Never mind, that's Mayor O'Brien...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Who knows these days. I see Batboy all the time on the cover of the Ottawa Sun and/or Citizen.

Never mind, that's Mayor O'Brien...

I could see how you could mistakenly make that reference, but having Boo Boo right for the sun diminishes any credibility immensely without any pictures, their buffet bill must be high.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/10/edena-hines-morgan-freema_n_229070.html

Morgan Freeman apparently wants to marry his step-grandaughter that he raised since she was an infant.

Thumbs Down

We shouldn't judge. She just happened to be on the Freemster's real-life "Bucket List".

Life imitating art is all. Anyone who says different is just racist.

Message edited by: Al Sharpton

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, even Canoe.ca's Showbizz page has nothing on this, and they usually try to get as much trash as they can get their hands on. I have a feeling this is completely fabricated.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

People, the article is quoting The National Enquirer as it's source... that's like using Ek as your source.

C'mon.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:People, the article is quoting The National Enquirer as it's source... that's like using Ek as your source.

C'mon.

BURNED!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum