GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh, Woody, you're the best!!!

+2
PTFlea
Cronie
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Empty Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:40 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I caught this heading while checking out my favorite horror movie site.

I had to read and re-read it, as I was sure it was a joke...but it's the real deal!
I thought some of our members might get a kick out of this...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_14852.html

2Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Empty Re: Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3 I heard about that and thought it was a joke. Good thing he's not known for smoking the Mary Jane...wait.

3Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Empty Re: Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:48 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

That's fantastic.

4Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Empty Re: Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

504Heater wrote:Laughing3 I heard about that and thought it was a joke. Good thing he's not known for smoking the Mary Jane...wait.

HAHA! I'd take attacking a useless paparazzi guy over doing the MacConnaughy playing-bongos-naked-in-public anyday! LOL

Besides, go easy on the guy... His father is a convicted hitman...

5Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Empty Re: Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think this is the result of long-term effects of singing lyrics like the following:

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly,
K-E-L-L-Y
Why? Because you're
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly

6Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Empty Re: Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I think this is the result of long-term effects of singing lyrics like the following:

K-E-L-L-Y
Why? Because you're
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly

LMAO!!!! Awesome!!

7Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Empty Re: Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:18 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Video of the event can be seen here:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/10/woody-harrelson-youre-dead-to-me-tmz/

Heh heh.

8Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Empty Re: Oh, Woody, you're the best!!! Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:12 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

shabbs wrote:Video of the event can be seen here:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/10/woody-harrelson-youre-dead-to-me-tmz/

Heh heh.

That's a wild video. I like how in his apology he claims that the mistake was made "quite understandably". hahaha yeah, i mistake people on the streets for zombies all the time!! hahahaha...

Right now i'm listening to Billy Bob Thornton's interview on CBC radio show Q where he's being an absolute dick!!! He's answering all question with i don't know, or i don't understand... or some non-sequitor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum