GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Capitals sign Brendan Morrison

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Capitals sign Brendan Morrison Empty Capitals sign Brendan Morrison Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:52 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://capitals.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=436776

2Capitals sign Brendan Morrison Empty Re: Capitals sign Brendan Morrison Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The second wave is upon us?

3Capitals sign Brendan Morrison Empty Re: Capitals sign Brendan Morrison Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Yup.

Surprised to see that Moen got 3 years as most of these should be 1 or 2 years to avoid creating cap issues

4Capitals sign Brendan Morrison Empty Re: Capitals sign Brendan Morrison Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:43 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

CapGeek says the deal is for $1.5M.

5Capitals sign Brendan Morrison Empty Re: Capitals sign Brendan Morrison Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

That's not a bad deal, actually.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of the mid-tier guys going for that range, with the marginal players dropping to league min or thereabouts.

6Capitals sign Brendan Morrison Empty Re: Capitals sign Brendan Morrison Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:54 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's an excellent deal. He's making less than Neil!

7Capitals sign Brendan Morrison Empty Re: Capitals sign Brendan Morrison Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:26 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

good move by the Caps, real solid signing in my books.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum