GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

A doozy one from the king of rumours !

+4
SeawaySensFan
jamvan
SensFan71
TheAvatar
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16A doozy one from the king of rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: A doozy one from the king of rumours ! Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:47 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
With the addition of Kovalev, I'm leaning towards taking less and making this all go away.

No SSF! You need to keep Heatley or get comparable value back. Now it's really important!

never agree to less, adding Kovalev means Murray can hold out for awhile longer, as long as the cap overage issue is resolved prior to October.

17A doozy one from the king of rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: A doozy one from the king of rumours ! Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:05 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
I suppose keeping him will increase his value by the deadline. He could have a career year with Spezza and Kovalev on the same line.

Plus we could be a playoff team by February and STILL afford to be sellers. Tasty.

For sure! Not to mention the amazing year Heatley HAS to have to make the Olympic team and to start mending his reputation. Why let some other chump team reap the benefits of that? I say he stays unless Marleau + is on the table.

18A doozy one from the king of rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: A doozy one from the king of rumours ! Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:09 am

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
I suppose keeping him will increase his value by the deadline. He could have a career year with Spezza and Kovalev on the same line.

Plus we could be a playoff team by February and STILL afford to be sellers. Tasty.

For sure! Not to mention the amazing year Heatley HAS to have to make the Olympic team and to start mending his reputation. Why let some other chump team reap the benefits of that? I say he stays unless Marleau + is on the table.

Spez, man, are you just tuning me out? An OTT/SJ trade makes no sense. Both teams are pressed up against the cap. Any trade between the two either aggravates the cap situation of the other, or does nothing for either.

19A doozy one from the king of rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: A doozy one from the king of rumours ! Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:11 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Spez, man, are you just tuning me out? An OTT/SJ trade makes no sense. Both teams are pressed up against the cap. Any trade between the two either aggravates the cap situation of the other, or does nothing for either.

I'm liking a Heater (+) for Marleau (++) more and more all the time. I think this will work. :^^^^:

20A doozy one from the king of rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: A doozy one from the king of rumours ! Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:14 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

I'm liking a Heater (+) for Marleau (++) more and more all the time. I think this will work. :^^^^:

I take it you wanted to evoke one or more of these emoticons:

Frustrated2 Tantrum 🇬🇬

Well done!

21A doozy one from the king of rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: A doozy one from the king of rumours ! Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:17 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

I take it you wanted to evoke one or more of these emoticons:

Frustrated2 Tantrum 🇬🇬

Well done!

Spank you very much.

22A doozy one from the king of rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: A doozy one from the king of rumours ! Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:19 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

rooneypoo wrote:

Oh yeah Rooney. That's quite true. Damn, unless SJ can manoever some $$ around, but yeah, there's almost no chance.

Diddle.

23A doozy one from the king of rumours ! - Page 2 Empty Re: A doozy one from the king of rumours ! Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll start to get intrigued over this SJ rumour if the Sharks suddenly move out a tonne of salary Smile

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum