GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!!

+6
jamvan
Flo The Action
Sens4thecup
Phoenix30
Hockeyhero22000
caissie_1
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

yeah campbell must be laughing now. and tallon crying...

17Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Good. The dominoes are starting to swirl.

18Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:10 pm

I'm just looking through some old threads of toronto and calgary as they are my two favorite teams. I really don't like bouwmeester though and I think he is quite possibly the most overrated defenseman in the nhl. Imo.

19Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:18 pm

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

cloverleaf wrote:I'm just looking through some old threads of toronto and calgary as they are my two favorite teams. I really don't like bouwmeester though and I think he is quite possibly the most overrated defenseman in the nhl. Imo.

How do you think the Leafs will do this year?
They have improved the defence, Toskala will likely have a better year but have they improved the offence?

Many prognosticators predict that the Leafs will miss the playoffs again? I think the team will be better but I don't think that they are a playoff team this year.

20Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:25 pm

The leafs won't make the playoffs until the 2011/12 season. They suck and our prospects just got smoked by yours. The defense is more well known but I wouldn't call it better. There will be less offense created by our backend than you guys last year. Toskala can not handle the t.o. media. Long times ahead for leaf fans. Calgary will be fun to watch this year. I could do without J Bo though.

21Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:27 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

jawal wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:I'm just looking through some old threads of toronto and calgary as they are my two favorite teams. I really don't like bouwmeester though and I think he is quite possibly the most overrated defenseman in the nhl. Imo.

How do you think the Leafs will do this year?
They have improved the defence, Toskala will likely have a better year but have they improved the offence?

Many prognosticators predict that the Leafs will miss the playoffs again? I think the team will be better but I don't think that they are a playoff team this year.

@Jawal> this is way off topic...there is thread for Leafs talk...suggest you shift this question to that thread.
Jay Bo signs 5 year deal!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile

http://www.gmhockey.com/toronto-maple-leaves-f38/what-s-next-for-the-maple-leafs-t2399-150.htm#99597

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum