GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Other Sports Talk » MLB - Baseball Talk » Toronto Blue Jays Talk

Toronto Blue Jays Talk

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 67]

511Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:41 pm

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Shocking outcome.

512Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:50 pm

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Michallica wrote:Repeat of 2006 season when they spent all that money on free agents and still didn't make the playoffs. talent is better now but ouch I didn't think they'd suck this hard.
Yeah, I'm surprised they are this bad... bottom of the AL East at this rate, hell, bottom of the AL.

513Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Can I have my money now SpezD? Sarcasm

514Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:19 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I may as well send the case of beer to my buddy.

515Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Facepalm Damn.

516Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:23 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Well, now they can chant "Go Leafs Go" at Jays games, instead of "Let's Go Blue Jays" at Leafs games! A cosmic turn-around!

517Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:46 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
As odd as this sounds, I think they need to go out and sign a contact hitter. Someone who can hit .300 and get on base for the big bats - even when Reyes comes back.

518Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:17 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
shoulda thrown a whole lotta dough at josh hamilton as opposed to melky cabrera IMO....

519Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 8:08 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Blue Jays almost blew it last night... had a 4-0 lead... lost it in the 7th... got the win in the end.

520Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 11:49 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:As odd as this sounds, I think they need to go out and sign a contact hitter. Someone who can hit .300 and get on base for the big bats - even when Reyes comes back.

I believe Rod Carew and Tony Gwynn are currently without contracts.

521Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Wed May 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
i know this is BJ's talk, but how good has Clay Buchholz been this year? 6-0 now with an ERA of 1.

522Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Thu May 02, 2013 9:38 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:i know this is BJ's talk, but how good has Clay Buchholz been this year? 6-0 now with an ERA of 1.
Really great stuff on this guy.

523Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Thu May 02, 2013 9:39 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
In other news mark buerle sucks.

524Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Thu May 02, 2013 9:40 am

NEELY


Mod
Mod
SpezDispenser wrote:
Ev wrote:i know this is BJ's talk, but how good has Clay Buchholz been this year? 6-0 now with an ERA of 1.
Really great stuff on this guy.
\

You mean this isn't 2005? lol

525Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Thu May 02, 2013 9:44 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Ev wrote:i know this is BJ's talk, but how good has Clay Buchholz been this year? 6-0 now with an ERA of 1.
Really great stuff on this guy.
\

You mean this isn't 2005? lol
Unless I smoked too much last night and went back in time, I don't believe so.

526Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Thu May 02, 2013 1:48 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Ev wrote:i know this is BJ's talk, but how good has Clay Buchholz been this year? 6-0 now with an ERA of 1.
Really great stuff on this guy.
\

You mean this isn't 2005? lol
Unless I smoked too much last night and went back in time, I don't believe so.

I think you have a problem SD Laugh1

527Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Thu May 02, 2013 1:54 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Ev wrote:i know this is BJ's talk, but how good has Clay Buchholz been this year? 6-0 now with an ERA of 1.
Really great stuff on this guy.
\

You mean this isn't 2005? lol
Unless I smoked too much last night and went back in time, I don't believe so.

I think you have a problem SD Laugh1

smokeweedeveryday What?

528Toronto Blue Jays Talk - Page 35 Empty Re: Toronto Blue Jays Talk on Thu May 02, 2013 2:10 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Romero is back. That was fast....what's up with Drabek?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum