GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Look out! Possible Steroid Scandal coming for the Washington Caps!

+5
SensFan71
wprager
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/may/26/authorities-trumpet-massive-steroids-bust-polk/news-breaking/

Cops say they have plenty of evidence that Richard Thomas and his wife Sandra were big-time steroid dealers. At a Tuesday night press conference announcing the arrest of the pair, Polk County Sheriff's officials were surrounded by thousands of doses of anabolic steroids.

What investigators aren't sure of is whether Richard Thomas, 35, is telling the truth when he says he is the biggest steroid provider in Central Florida and that he sold mostly to professional athletes, including those on the Washington Capitals hockey team and Washington Nationals baseball team.

Oh dear...

Ahhhhh! :****: Tantrum

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Everybody's gotta make a living. Those Waltons royalties have surely dried up by now.

Look out!  Possible Steroid Scandal coming for the Washington Caps! Scene_2_Richard_Thomas_Credit

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Crazy times!! This isn't surprising though, it probably happens much more than we think. They're really going to have to start testing everyone in the league. Probably by training camp, they'll be starting these tests.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Everybody's gotta make a living. Those Waltons royalties have surely dried up by now.

Look out!  Possible Steroid Scandal coming for the Washington Caps! Scene_2_Richard_Thomas_Credit

Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:Crazy times!! This isn't surprising though, it probably happens much more than we think. They're really going to have to start testing everyone in the league. Probably by training camp, they'll be starting these tests.

I think there would be a strike if the NHL insisted on mandatory testing. I think the NHLPA will eventually allow it, but not this quick and it would have to at least appear to be on their terms. You know?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Capitals I can believe -- maybe that's why two of them just bolted to the KHL. But the Nationals? Really? They're like the doormat of the NL-East, aren't they?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I knew a Waltons reference was only a matter of time Smile

Good night John-Boy.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:Crazy times!! This isn't surprising though, it probably happens much more than we think. They're really going to have to start testing everyone in the league. Probably by training camp, they'll be starting these tests.

Agreed, I believe you are right on this one, with the pee tests coming for all teams, then we shall see how rampant this is actually in the game of hockey, Baseball and football players are already widely known for using, but I didn't think hockey players would have stooped that low.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe we should test these guys? Leftie squirrel . They're already peeing anyway.

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

methinks the monkey's are safe, they are not trying to hide their pee.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensFan71 wrote:methinks the monkey's are safe, they are not trying to hide their pee.

True. They also don't look very buff. Now that Fighting Montagoose on the other hand. If we could ever get a hold of him he's probably jacked up on somethin' Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:methinks the monkey's are safe, they are not trying to hide their pee.

True. They also don't look very buff. Now that Fighting Montagoose on the other hand. If we could ever get a hold of him he's probably jacked up on somethin' Ahhhhh!

yeah good luck catching that guy, no pee test lab guys can hold him down Laughing3

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The two monkeys peeing on each other are contaminating each other's samples. *Very* suspicious, if you ask me.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=280107

The suspect(s) claimed to have sold steroids to members of the Washington Capitals. Let the speculation and rumor mongering begin.

Even if it's true, I just hope people are not shocked by this. NHLers are far from above drugs in any form.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum