GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats Brewing in Beantown?

+3
Cronie
PKC
KaBoominator
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Whats Brewing in Beantown? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats Brewing in Beantown? Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:11 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

furiousgreg wrote:
504Heater wrote:Excellent! We have someone close to another team blogging.

This was sorely needed, thanks Wham!

I picked the Bs to finish 2nd in the Conference behind the Devils...and before you ask...yes, I follow hockey religiously. Time for a changing of the guard in the East (again).

This might be a few years too early don't you think...

Their main opposition is themselves. If they can score a little bit more, they've got it, if they stay the course, they'll come in 5th or so.

17Whats Brewing in Beantown? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats Brewing in Beantown? Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:49 pm

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:Its probably those same magazines and hockey personalities that are all over the Atlantic Division bandwagon. Personally, I think they have no clue what they are talking about. If Boston can play the same rock solid defensive hockey they played last year, and Tim Thomas can still be a good netminder, then I don't see why they can't win the conference.
All around a great team, and I can't say enough about Lucic, the kid is going to be a beast.

Jeff Angus is one of Dobber's guys, and a regular contributor to Dobber's annual fantasy guides. That gives him a lot of cred in my books.

18Whats Brewing in Beantown? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats Brewing in Beantown? Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:17 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star

rooneypoo wrote:
PKC wrote:Its probably those same magazines and hockey personalities that are all over the Atlantic Division bandwagon. Personally, I think they have no clue what they are talking about. If Boston can play the same rock solid defensive hockey they played last year, and Tim Thomas can still be a good netminder, then I don't see why they can't win the conference.
All around a great team, and I can't say enough about Lucic, the kid is going to be a beast.

Jeff Angus is one of Dobber's guys, and a regular contributor to Dobber's annual fantasy guides. That gives him a lot of cred in my books.

Yeah, he wrote the article. I'm referring to whoever he's referring to in his article as "magazines and hockey personalities". I doubt he'd reference his own opinion or magazine writings as merely some anonymous source of hockey projections.

19Whats Brewing in Beantown? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats Brewing in Beantown? Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:41 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:

Yeah, he wrote the article. I'm referring to whoever he's referring to in his article as "magazines and hockey personalities". I doubt he'd reference his own opinion or magazine writings as merely some anonymous source of hockey projections.

Oops, sorry. I thought you were referring to the article in general. My bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum