GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GMHockey Updates.

+3
Cronie
davetherave
Cap'n Clutch
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16GMHockey Updates. - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey Updates. Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:32 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

HowieMorenz wrote:You know, i would participate a little more if I could create threads. I'm not sure if you need a special capability, or if i already have the option. Just a thought, i wouldn't post anything stupid ....

All members can create their own threads. Just go into a forum and click New Topic.

17GMHockey Updates. - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey Updates. Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:34 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
HowieMorenz wrote:You know, i would participate a little more if I could create threads. I'm not sure if you need a special capability, or if i already have the option. Just a thought, i wouldn't post anything stupid ....

All members can create their own threads. Just go into a forum and click New Topic.

Oh ok, tx capn!

18GMHockey Updates. - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey Updates. Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I screwed up. We're up to 20 teams represented!! :##: :$$$$: :KKK: Cheering cheers

How many of those are actually consistent posters though? It's nice to have the teams represented, but it'd be better to have active convos with fans from other teams. It's nice to get a different perspective.

19GMHockey Updates. - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey Updates. Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I screwed up. We're up to 20 teams represented!! :##: :$$$$: :KKK: Cheering cheers

How many of those are actually consistent posters though? It's nice to have the teams represented, but it'd be better to have active convos with fans from other teams. It's nice to get a different perspective.

Unfortunately I can't force anyone to post. Hopefully they come out of the wood work and start posting. Active posters I would say we have the following teams represented:

Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Vancouver, Chicago, New Jersey, & Pittsburgh. We also have a Bruins fan with 68 posts who seems to have stopped posting as well we had a Canes fan that fell off the map.

- Unknown Author

20GMHockey Updates. - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey Updates. Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Unfortunately I can't force anyone to post. Hopefully they come out of the wood work and start posting. Active posters I would say we have the following teams represented:

Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Vancouver, Chicago, New Jersey, & Pittsburgh. We also have a Bruins fan with 68 posts who seems to have stopped posting as well we had a Canes fan that fell off the map.

I would never want to force anyone BTW. So that was a bad choice of words. It's unfortunate that they don't post and I'm not going to force them is what I should have said.

- Unknown Author

21GMHockey Updates. - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey Updates. Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:27 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We are going to break our February Post record easily. I'm hoping we hit 9000. It'll be close that's for sure. Old record is 8254 and as of yesterday afternoon we were at 8088.

- Unknown Author

22GMHockey Updates. - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey Updates. Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's official. We've broken our Monthly Post record! Old record was in February with 8254 and the new record is 8267 and counting. Lets try to break 9000!!!

- Unknown Author

23GMHockey Updates. - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey Updates. Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:49 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

:%%: :%%:

*pops the cork*

24GMHockey Updates. - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey Updates. Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Next up is knocking that Wrestling site off the 1st place spot. That will require some effort since they post about 800 more topics over a 3 month span than we do right now. More members posting topics would help.

- Unknown Author

25GMHockey Updates. - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey Updates. Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:42 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Next up is knocking that Wrestling site off the 1st place spot. That will require some effort since they post about 800 more topics over a 3 month span than we do right now. More members posting topics would help.

There's a big rasslin' card coming up in Morrisburg. That might generate a lot of chatter. You may have to wait a little more to supplant the wrestling site.

26GMHockey Updates. - Page 2 Empty Re: GMHockey Updates. Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Next up is knocking that Wrestling site off the 1st place spot. That will require some effort since they post about 800 more topics over a 3 month span than we do right now. More members posting topics would help.

There's a big rasslin' card coming up in Morrisburg. That might generate a lot of chatter. You may have to wait a little more to supplant the wrestling site.

But we's in the playoffs - ain't nuttin' better than that, right?

(I've never understood the appeal of wrestling...)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum