GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry...

+3
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Blame the Dad, no Roy. Roy is there to coach a game, I'm sure his intention going into the game wasnt to make an 8 year old girl cry.

The Dad is the idiot here, Id be crying too if that was my father.

17Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:53 pm

there very first picture i see is the girl not crying, and roy calling out the dad, who's sitting there with his arms up saying wtf?

i see roy the provoker ....

18Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:56 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Laughing3 I can't believe what a money shot that 5th picture is. The kid has lost it.

19Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:57 pm

HowieMorenz wrote:there very first picture i see is the girl not crying, and roy calling out the dad, who's sitting there with his arms up saying wtf?

i see roy the provoker ....

Im sure that's how it went down... middle of a line change instead of saying who is up, Roy turns around and calls on the man sitting beside his daughter.

20Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Looks like Roy is blaming a fan cause his team is doing Dung ... hell he used to do the same thing to craig ludwig .... he'd slash him, his own player, two handed in front of the net lol

See that time he skated past the red line? lol what a goof
look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=429QFwN8Yy4

Here's the price arms in the air clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_mIX0A6b1w

21Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:17 am

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

I'm sure the papa probably started this but it doesn't look like Roy handled it gracefully either. The dad's friends look pretty pissed at Roy so he must have said something back. Either way, this is one hilarious series of photos.

22Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrick Roy makes a little girl cry... Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:04 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Agreed Mojo. I LOLed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum