GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME OF THE NIGHT: Detroit Red Wings at Columbus Blue Jackets, April 21, 2009, 7pm ET

+3
PKC
asq2
davetherave
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:i guess but it seems to be workign with the caps varlamov has been spectacular and usually you want to try anything to win series

In this case, Boudreau had no choice...and Varlamov has already shown he's ready for the NHL. I watched him in a game for the Caps earlier this season and if I remember correctly that was a shutout as well.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

30 seconds left 4-1 wings the jackets are done IMO but it has been such a leaning experince there is only like 3-4 player who have been to the playoffs

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Nice to see the Jackets get one for their fans.

It'd be nice to see them not get swept, but I think it'd also be nice to see their season end on home-ice so they can salute the fans, and I'm not sure I can see them winning one at the Joe.

Que sera sera.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:Nice to see the Jackets get one for their fans.

It'd be nice to see them not get swept, but I think it'd also be nice to see their season end on home-ice so they can salute the fans, and I'm not sure I can see them winning one at the Joe.

Que sera sera.

As you say...not done 'til it's done...

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Very true - I jump to hypotheticals here. I assure you, though, that the Wings share your sentiment.

Again, that comes from experience.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum