GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em

5 posters

Who will win Round One in the East?

SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_lcap222%SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_rcap2 22% [ 15 ]
SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_lcap24%SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_rcap2 4% [ 3 ]
SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_lcap217%SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_rcap2 17% [ 12 ]
SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_lcap27%SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_rcap2 7% [ 5 ]
SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_lcap214%SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_rcap2 14% [ 10 ]
SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_lcap210%SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_rcap2 10% [ 7 ]
SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_lcap217%SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_rcap2 17% [ 12 ]
SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_lcap27%SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Vote_rcap2 7% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 69

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

For everyone's easy reference, here are the matchups and head-to-head season records in the Eastern Conference.

Here's also a quickie poll, to see where our GM Members stand at glance.

I've set it up for your multiple choices for each matchup, so hopefully that works.

Smile

SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Scp_ro10

SCP Round One East Matchups/Poll: You Pick 'Em Scp_ro11

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Aren't there too many polls already?

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:Aren't there too many polls already?

Did you ever meet a hockey poll you didn't like?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Well, Heater has put a poll for each matchup already, so It's getting a little confusing Shrug

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:Well, Heater has put a poll for each matchup already, so It's getting a little confusing Shrug

...all looks pretty clear to me... cool)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The percentages in the poll are a little confusing lol. Boston over Montreal is 25%, which is 3-0. I guess there's no way to set the poll total to 400%. Oh, well, I've adjusted to Fahrenheit and Imperial measures, I can do this.

I'm a little surprised that everyone (so far) picked Carolina over the Devils. Not that I disagree (obviously) but I thought my pick was at least a little unconventional.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I picked Boston, Washington, Jersey, and Pittsburgh, the first two were easy for me, Boston and Washington should both have an easy time with their opponents, the only hinderance to Washington might be Avery's antics and King Henrik, but Washington has way too much fire power to lose. Boston, no brainer, they are better at every part of the game than Montreal is, be interesting to see who Gainey puts between the pipes, Price has been awful lately, Halak has been steady, but yet Price consistently gets the call. The other two were a bit harder to predict, Jersey has Brodeur and that alone should give them the edge, but Carolina has been playing some great hockey lately, should be a 6 game series, all games close. The same goes for Pittsburgh and Philly, a tough one to call, Pittsburgh depth and the guidance of Bill Guerin should be enough to pull this one out, if Philly pulls this one out, its because they wear Pittsburgh down by being on the body at all times and Jeff Carter having a great series. That's my 2 cents.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Pretty interesting poll results so far...

...the Devs-Canes series should be fun...as the last time they met, the winner of their series (the '06 conference semis)...went on to win the Cup. I believe that was a Ward-Brodeur battle as well.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Holy poll madness batman!

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:
marakh wrote:Well, Heater has put a poll for each matchup already, so It's getting a little confusing Shrug

I'm just lazy to read 100 topics about the playoffs to be honest Laughing3

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Holy poll madness batman!

the poll bug hit DTR and I am loving it, you all have to see my opinion now, doesn't mean you have to agree with it lol.

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
davetherave wrote:

For some of us--too much ain't enough LOL
:D:

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:
marakh wrote:
davetherave wrote:

For some of us--too much ain't enough LOL
:D:

have to agree with you on that one, nothing beats over analyzing playoff series' lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum