GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaberle submitting list of teams to be traded to

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Looks like they'll be moving him at the deadline...

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Hockey/2009/02/16/8405436-sun.html

If the right deal is there that is.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dreger just said that he has just "learned" from a "source" that this is the case.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think he's just realising that he's going to be moved and wants to have a say in it rather than be moved in the offseason to a team he doesn't like.

- Unknown Author

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He may as well use that NTC of his and try to retain as much control over his playing destiny as he can... Burke doesn't strike me as a nice or easy going, people-person, so I think it's about self-preservation on Kaberle's part! LOL

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Dreger just said that he has just "learned" from a "source" that this is the case.
He must have read my post.

Wink

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cronenbergfan wrote:He may as well use that NTC of his and try to retain as much control over his playing destiny as he can... Burke doesn't strike me as a nice or easy going, people-person, so I think it's about self-preservation on Kaberle's part! LOL

Really? I've heard that Burke is a 'player's GM' so to say. He will accommodate veterans whenever he can. I just think this is more of a Kaberle knowing he can be traded during that window in the offseason to which ever team Burke gets the best package from, and this is his way of controlling his destiny.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Dreger just said that he has just "learned" from a "source" that this is the case.

Wink

He's such a fool. He was adopting the "we're just buddies shooting the shit" tone when interviewing Len Barrie and trying to get him to cop to being in the dressing room and admitting that he wants to trade certain players.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Wink

He's such a fool. He was adopting the "we're just buddies shooting the shit" tone when interviewing Len Barrie and trying to get him to cop to being in the dressing room and admitting that he wants to trade certain players.

And then they have McGuire making his official Team Canada 2010 picks tonight on TSN.

I wonder what the interview process is like at TSN. Do they interview people in a field because their ego wouldn't fit in a standard room?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PKC wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Wink

And then they have McGuire making his official Team Canada 2010 picks tonight on TSN.

I wonder what the interview process is like at TSN. Do they interview people in a field because their ego wouldn't fit in a standard room?

I don't know where McGuire finds the time. He just got through advising the Penguins Sunday night. Or so I've pieced together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum