GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Richards Sets NHL Record in Philly's win over NYR

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Scores his third career 3-on-5 short-handed goal.

Puking2

EDIT: Don't have any means of confirming this as a NHL record, but read a thread on HF that suggests it is.

Any more records being broken this weekend?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Philly almost had 2 goals on that NY 5-on-3 PP. Hilarious.

shabbs wrote:Philly almost had 2 goals on that NY 5-on-3 PP. Hilarious.

Wow, the Rangers are free falling. They are mirroring us last year. Forget the Pens, it's the Rangers who are this years version of us. They were in 1st place in the East for awhile to start the season, now everyone is catching them. They will soon be on the outside looking in and with their cap situation now and in the future, I glad I'm not a Rangers fan. It's going to take some incredible work by a real GM to undo the monumental stupidity of Sather.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

hemlock wrote:
shabbs wrote:Philly almost had 2 goals on that NY 5-on-3 PP. Hilarious.

Wow, the Rangers are free falling. They are mirroring us last year. Forget the Pens, it's the Rangers who are this years version of us. They were in 1st place in the East for awhile to start the season, now everyone is catching them. They will soon be on the outside looking in and with their cap situation now and in the future, I glad I'm not a Rangers fan. It's going to take some incredible work by a real GM to undo the monumental stupidity of Sather.
Avery will fix everything. Yes, yes he will.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So with Pittsburgh and the Rangers in serious danger of missing the playoffs, with Montreal not too far behind, it could get really interesting. Which three teams would replace them?

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

I'm not sure, but I'm hoping it means Florida's guaranteed a spot.

Most people were ripping the Jokinen trade but I would have (even at the time) traded him for Ballard straight up.

Although the Wings are my favourite (non-Sens) team because of Datsyuk and the general way that they play, these Cats are pretty likeable as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum