GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something odd in Ottawa.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Something odd in Ottawa. Empty Something odd in Ottawa. Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was driving back from picking up my Laptop and on all the bridges I went under on the Queensway there was a Fire Truck parked with Firefighters all standing there staring at the Queensway. Did I miss something???

- Unknown Author

2Something odd in Ottawa. Empty Re: Something odd in Ottawa. Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:53 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Whereabouts Clutch?

did someone lose a cat?

3Something odd in Ottawa. Empty Re: Something odd in Ottawa. Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:58 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was coming from Bayshore heading east and got off at Carling. EVERY Bridge, not just one, had a Fire truck and Firefighters standing there.

- Unknown Author

4Something odd in Ottawa. Empty Re: Something odd in Ottawa. Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's really bizarre. No cops, just firefighters...
If cops were there too, then one could think that perhaps a parade route or something was forthcoming, i.e. crowd control, but if it's just firefighters, I have nothing...

5Something odd in Ottawa. Empty Re: Something odd in Ottawa. Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:02 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Why Every bridge though? They're planning to snake back and forth over the Queensway?

- Unknown Author

6Something odd in Ottawa. Empty Re: Something odd in Ottawa. Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:04 pm

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I was coming from Bayshore heading east and got off at Carling. EVERY Bridge, not just one, had a Fire truck and Firefighters standing there.

maybe a training exercise?

7Something odd in Ottawa. Empty Re: Something odd in Ottawa. Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

*smacks head* ha! Nice Bigrig... why didn't I think of that...
That could very well be all it is.

8Something odd in Ottawa. Empty Re: Something odd in Ottawa. Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

Is it possible that a fallen solider has come through Ottawa. I have been on the 401 when soldiers are being driven down the higway of heroes and there are all sorts of public officials on the bridges. Are they any flags at half mast?

9Something odd in Ottawa. Empty Re: Something odd in Ottawa. Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Mojo wrote:Is it possible that a fallen solider has come through Ottawa. I have been on the 401 when soldiers are being driven down the higway of heroes and there are all sorts of public officials on the bridges. Are they any flags at half mast?

Didn't think of that. I hadn't noticed but I'll pay attention to it now.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum