GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you want GMHockey to do regular Podcasts?

5 posters

Do you want GMHockey to do regular Podcasts?

Do you want GMHockey to do regular Podcasts? Vote_lcap260%Do you want GMHockey to do regular Podcasts? Vote_rcap2 60% [ 12 ]
Do you want GMHockey to do regular Podcasts? Vote_lcap240%Do you want GMHockey to do regular Podcasts? Vote_rcap2 40% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey all,

The GMHockey Braintrust have been banging around the idea of doing a regular Podcast. If we were to start one would you be interested in listening, emailing and or calling in to the show?

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe the question should , rather, be "Would you be interested" and not "Should GMHockey do it".

Personally, I would not likely use it, but I can't bring myself about to vote "No" because what I want or do not want to do has no bearing on what GMHockey should or should not do.

I'd write in every once and awhile.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Maybe the question should , rather, be "Would you be interested" and not "Should GMHockey do it".

Personally, I would not likely use it, but I can't bring myself about to vote "No" because what I want or do not want to do has no bearing on what GMHockey should or should not do.

Good point. For those that don't like the wording of the question you can view it this way.

Would you support a GMHockey Podcast by doing one or more of the following: Emailing, listening or calling in.

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

To a podcast? Or were you joking?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:To a podcast? Or were you joking?

No. I wasn't joking. Can you now vote? I didn't mean to come across sarcastic or anything BTW.

- Unknown Author

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

I'd participate for sure! I work in radio so let me know if you need help or anything.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Snuh wrote:I'd participate for sure! I work in radio so let me know if you need help or anything.

Thanks Snuh. Hopefully we'll grow big enough to get noticed in the mainstream :D

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

No. I wasn't joking. Can you now vote? I didn't mean to come across sarcastic or anything BTW.

My (rather cryptic) comment was to Tukker. He said he'd write in every once in a while. A podcast is audio, isn't it?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

My (rather cryptic) comment was to Tukker. He said he'd write in every once in a while. A podcast is audio, isn't it?

It is but you can email the show and have your emails read smart Donkey Wink

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I really like this idea. I love to talk Sens hockey - and hockey in general - I'd be down with this big time.

I would call and heavy breathe. Then I would call and hang up. Then I would call and ask if your Fridege was running or if you had Prince Albert in a can. Then I would email dirty pictures and stupid jokes. But I would always be listening... Smile

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

A podcast would just shatter my image of how cool you guys are ( j/k)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum