GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Empty Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:19 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hey all,

The message below was sent to you all as a PM but I felt it was also important to put it as an anouncement so even the guests, that haven't joined yet, will see this as well.

This message is going out to all members of the site. As you may have noticed, Mattbond has been posting a daily morning roundup on the forum and I've found it to be a great resource. On that note I'm proud to anounce that he will be our first regular Member's blogger for the blog site located top right corner labelled Member's Blog just under the GMHockey Blog zone link.

His blog will be titled Matt's Morning Mashup! And will be a regular blog, most likely Monday to Friday.

Big thank you to Matt for doing this. BTW he has changed his handle from Mattbond to Mattshock. :D

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

2Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Empty Re: Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:05 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yay! 007!

3Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Empty Re: Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:06 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

You've built yourself a nice cushion.

4Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Empty Re: Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:09 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

What do you mean PFK? I don't get the comment.

- Unknown Author

5Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Empty Re: Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:09 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Heater, he's built a nice post cushion. He's running away with it. Not that its a competition.

6Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Empty Re: Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:11 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Thanks! Hopefully the format issue will work itself out moving forward.

7Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Empty Re: Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:11 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PKC wrote:You've built yourself a nice cushion.

LOL, I meant 'Yay, Mattbond (007)'. Bond = 007....really roundabout and not really funny. 8)

8Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Empty Re: Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:17 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Matt is on a pace that will pass Heater actually.

- Unknown Author

9Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Empty Re: Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:22 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If I did the calculation correctly then Matt should pass Heater in about 3 months.

504Heater 22.30 Posts per day - Total current posts 2007

Mattshock 38.93 Posts per day - Total current posts 545

- Unknown Author

10Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Empty Re: Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:23 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:If I did the calculation correctly then Matt should pass Heater in about 3 months.

504Heater 22.30 Posts per day - Total current posts 2007

Mattshock 38.93 Posts per day - Total current posts 545

LOL.. .Still quite a while

11Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Empty Re: Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:26 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

True but if things hold as is it will be 3 months and then he will just take off with the lead and no one will be in his sites. :D

- Unknown Author

12Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Empty Re: Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:27 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:
PKC wrote:You've built yourself a nice cushion.

LOL, I meant 'Yay, Mattbond (007)'. Bond = 007....really roundabout and not really funny. 8)

That was the original origin on the name actually.

When I was 15 I used to have this running joke with a girl at school. I was Matt Bond, and she was EllenPenny.

I haven't used the handle for anything but HB in the last 4-5 years, and I'm no longer in touch with Ellen, so I figured it was time to let it go.

13Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Empty Re: Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:27 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah there's no way I keep this up guys. Heater is in a league of his own.

14Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Empty Re: Our first NON-Admin Regular Blogger! Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:29 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

True enough Matt. Not to mention he's doing this on more than one forum.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum