GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nikulin is focused on a spot in Ottawa

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nikulin is focused on a spot in Ottawa Empty Nikulin is focused on a spot in Ottawa Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:13 pm

Interesting read about his preparations for Ottawa. Seems this player is focused and determined in making the team. I'll be interested in seeing if his training with Gonchar and Malkin results in the Sens staff saying he's in great shape.

http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=15253846&postcount=549

i like this kid a lot, but he needs the right linemates. kelly and Winchester would be great

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

I'm pretty impressed after reading that. I just wonder if he's good enough to not get caught up in the numbers game in Ottawa.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It's definitely encouraging after all the negative things being written about him lately. He's a talent for sure and we can't afford to lose any prospects right now.

- Unknown Author

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Dawg's Wife wrote:Interesting read about his preparations for Ottawa. Seems this player is focused and determined in making the team. I'll be interested in seeing if his training with Gonchar and Malkin results in the Sens staff saying he's in great shape.

http://hfboards.com/showpost.php?p=15253846&postcount=549

That does sound encouraging. His previous post about "those crazy North Americans and their all-year-round training" did not inspire my confidence in him.

I wonder what will happen with him when he doesn't make the team, tho' (seems like there are too many people in front of him). This is the last year of his contract. Will he bolt for home and money with the KHL? Or will he sign again and give it another go next year?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good point rooneypoo. There really doesn't seem to be a spot for him unless he blows everyones mind and grabs hold of top six and doesn't let go of course. As far as the bottom six, I think it's crowded as is so he needs to Wow or he's back in Bingo. Whether he bolts for russia or not? I'd have to say it's likely.

- Unknown Author

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Good point rooneypoo. There really doesn't seem to be a spot for him unless he blows everyones mind and grabs hold of top six and doesn't let go of course. As far as the bottom six, I think it's crowded as is so he needs to Wow or he's back in Bingo. Whether he bolts for russia or not? I'd have to say it's likely.

Well, I was almost positive I read somewhere that he's not happy staying in Bongo ( I can understand that to a point) so if he doesn't WOW, then he may in fact bolt for Russia, who knows.
Basically, the ball is in his court so to speak, he has that means to wow them or not essentially.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Totally agree Cronsubishi.

- Unknown Author

9Nikulin is focused on a spot in Ottawa Empty Re: Nikulin is focused on a spot in Ottawa Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:27 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Totally agree Cronsubishi.

LOL!! Konichewa!!

10Nikulin is focused on a spot in Ottawa Empty Re: Nikulin is focused on a spot in Ottawa Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:43 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:
Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Totally agree Cronsubishi.

LOL!! Konichewa!!

Ahhhh very good Cronenson.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum