GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Sale!!! Jason Spezza Reebok Jersey *NEW*

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Hello lads, I thought I'd givbe you guys on here first dibs on a Jason Spezza Reebok Edge jersey. Tags on brand new with fight strap and all letters and numbers are sewn.

I will ship if need be. Price is $130 taxes in. If you need shipped just contact me.

First to give me an offer gets it.

Cheers!!!

jamvan wrote:Hello lads, I thought I'd givbe you guys on here first dibs on a Jason Spezza Reebok Edge jersey. Tags on brand new with fight strap and all letters and numbers are sewn.

I will ship if need be. Price is $130 taxes in. If you need shipped just contact me.

Cheers!!!
I just got something similar...hopefully he isnt shipped out to soon, I don't want a wasted jersey Sad

Hayden

Hayden
Rookie
Rookie

I'll buy it in July once his no trade kicks in...

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Tukker wrote:
jamvan wrote:Hello lads, I thought I'd givbe you guys on here first dibs on a Jason Spezza Reebok Edge jersey. Tags on brand new with fight strap and all letters and numbers are sewn.

Cheers!!!
I just got something similar...hopefully he isnt shipped out to soon, I don't want a wasted jersey Sad
Guaranteed he isn't going anywhere. 100%. Don't believe the rumor mill, it isn't true.

jamvan wrote:
Tukker wrote:

Cheers!!!
Guaranteed he isn't going anywhere. 100%. Don't believe the rumor mill, it isn't true.
I was hoping to hear that. Spezz is a good guy, and from my experiences with him, I can't see him being as bad in the locker room as some say he is.

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Tukker wrote:
jamvan wrote:
Tukker wrote:

Cheers!!!
I was hoping to hear that. Spezz is a good guy, and from my experiences with him, I can't see him being as bad in the locker room as some say he is.
He's not. It's the gossip column here (known as the Sun) that starts so much of the crap about him. Funny how I see refs, players and teammates always talking to him and most times with smiles on their faces. He's A1 in my books.

jamvan wrote:
Tukker wrote:
jamvan wrote:
Tukker wrote:

Cheers!!!
He's not. It's the gossip column here (known as the Sun) that starts so much of the crap about him. Funny how I see refs, players and teammates always talking to him and most times with smiles on their faces. He's A1 in my books.
I agree, he doesn't deserve most of the heckling he gets. He's just our scapegoat for this year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum