GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moore and Finger fight in practice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moore and Finger fight in practice Empty Moore and Finger fight in practice Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

According to some Toronto radio station (AM640) Finger and Moore had words to say to each other, then tussled, finally having to be restrained by players and coaches.

As most people are saying - this would be Fletcher's chance to try to trade him and fix a mistake he made. But, it's doubtful anyone would touch Finger's albatross with a 10 foot pole.

2Moore and Finger fight in practice Empty Re: Moore and Finger fight in practice Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:35 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Why you blame Finger? I really don't see why so many people have something against him. He's not a bad person nor player.

3Moore and Finger fight in practice Empty Re: Moore and Finger fight in practice Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:37 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:Why you blame Finger? I really don't see why so many people have something against him. He's not a bad person nor player.

I don't blame him personally, but his contract is a disaster. 3.5 million?

This would be Fletcher's 'out' on that contract if he wishes I assume.

4Moore and Finger fight in practice Empty Re: Moore and Finger fight in practice Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I don't think he regrets it or he wouldn't have made the offer in the first place.

5Moore and Finger fight in practice Empty Re: Moore and Finger fight in practice Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:I don't think he regrets it or he wouldn't have made the offer in the first place.

Perhaps.

6Moore and Finger fight in practice Empty Re: Moore and Finger fight in practice Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:42 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:I don't think he regrets it or he wouldn't have made the offer in the first place.

Ear to the ground says that while Fletcher may not regret it, Burke isn't amused.

7Moore and Finger fight in practice Empty Re: Moore and Finger fight in practice Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:44 pm

Just out of curiosity DashRiprock, how do you know that he's not a bad person? Personal experience? media? just curious.

DashRiprock wrote:Why you blame Finger? I really don't see why so many people have something against him. He's not a bad person nor player.

8Moore and Finger fight in practice Empty Re: Moore and Finger fight in practice Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:50 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I don't know really, but have you ever heard any problems (other than this, which happens to every team) to suggest otherwise?

I just get tired of hearing about what a bad signing it was, when in fact, the price is looking good by today's standards. It's not like he is a 20 year old, he's almost 30.

9Moore and Finger fight in practice Empty Re: Moore and Finger fight in practice Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:55 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jason Blake out for tomorrow's game with a mild concussion.

10Moore and Finger fight in practice Empty Re: Moore and Finger fight in practice Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:56 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Not surprised, that was a big, devastating hit he took.

11Moore and Finger fight in practice Empty Re: Moore and Finger fight in practice Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:58 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:Not surprised, that was a big, devastating hit he took.

I missed it. Someone smoked him like a cigarette?

12Moore and Finger fight in practice Empty Re: Moore and Finger fight in practice Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:59 pm

DashRiprock wrote:I don't know really, but have you ever heard any problems (other than this, which happens to every team) to suggest otherwise?

I just get tired of hearing about what a bad signing it was, when in fact, the price is looking good by today's standards. It's not like he is a 20 year old, he's almost 30.

Nope, never heard anything negative, was just curious is all.

13Moore and Finger fight in practice Empty Re: Moore and Finger fight in practice Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:03 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

504Heater wrote:
DashRiprock wrote:Not surprised, that was a big, devastating hit he took.

I missed it. Someone smoked him like a cigarette?

Yeah, Colby Armstrong of course lol... http://watch.tsn.ca/nhl/clip115990#clip115990 around the 1:50 mark.

14Moore and Finger fight in practice Empty Re: Moore and Finger fight in practice Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:07 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thanks. Geez....keep your head up, not like you're looking for your wiener. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum