GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

TBOFS-Hartford Whalers/Carolina Hurricanes

5 posters

Whaler's/Hurricane's player with the biggest impact on the Franchise?

TBOFS-Hartford Whalers/Carolina Hurricanes Vote_lcap286%TBOFS-Hartford Whalers/Carolina Hurricanes Vote_rcap2 86% [ 12 ]
TBOFS-Hartford Whalers/Carolina Hurricanes Vote_lcap214%TBOFS-Hartford Whalers/Carolina Hurricanes Vote_rcap2 14% [ 2 ]
TBOFS-Hartford Whalers/Carolina Hurricanes Vote_lcap20%TBOFS-Hartford Whalers/Carolina Hurricanes Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
TBOFS-Hartford Whalers/Carolina Hurricanes Vote_lcap20%TBOFS-Hartford Whalers/Carolina Hurricanes Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

this one goes without saying...

I'm weary of including Howe and Hull.

Ron Francis...without question.

hemlock34 wrote:Ron Francis...without question.
looks like everyone agrees with us

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

For me it was between Ron and Rod :D

- Unknown Author

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

With respect, I hope i'm not skewing your polls too much, but what does TBOFS stand for??? I've been voting, but for the best player in franchise history. Does it have to be a forward, because it's kind of shocking not seeing Glen Wesley's name up there...

dirtydirtynorth wrote:With respect, I hope i'm not skewing your polls too much, but what does TBOFS stand for??? I've been voting, but for the best player in franchise history. Does it have to be a forward, because it's kind of shocking not seeing Glen Wesley's name up there...
Tukker's Best of Franchise Series.

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Ahhh, I had forgotten what the 'S' was for.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

How could it not be Francis?

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

Rod Brind'Amour is and was the heart of the Carolina Hurricanes. He's a real stud on the ice too

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum